Teyana Taylor

Bloody Movie Set Brawl

Was Over Infected Tooth

9/1/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_taylor_teyana_jeanRapper/actress Teyana Taylor claims she and a movie director got into an all out bloody brawl ... because he ignored her pleas to be taken home while she dealt with an abscessed tooth.

Teyana and the director -- Jean-Claude La Marre -- were filming "Gang of Roses 2" last weekend outside L.A. ... when Teyana asked to be taken home because the pain was just too much to bear.

According to 20-year-old Teyana, she asked multiple times to be taken home by car service -- and when La Marre continually refused to allow that ... she got in his face and started shouting. Teyana claims La Marre shouted back, "Don't f**king scream at me bitch" ... and pushed her in the face, hitting her aching tooth.

0831_DAMAGED_CLOTHES_ASSET_wm_2

La Marre claims he only defended himself ... AFTER Teyana "jumped on me and began swinging" -- but says he never hit her.

Whoever started it ... we're told several crew members had to separate them. Teyana says during the scrap her shirt was torn open (above), she got popped in the nose and mouth -- and the blood ended up on her denim shorts.

Teyana's people say they are considering legal action. La Marre says the only reason he didn't file charges is because "she's 20 years old and I'm 40 ... kids lash out."

By the way, La Marre is finishing the movie -- a western also starring Amber Rose and Claudia Jordan -- but with a twist. He's killed off Teyana's character.

In the words of the immortal Rick James ... "Cold blooded."

notalawyer

Oh the humanity

theblackman

check out the rack

BorgPerfection

Nice Rack!

THIN LIZZY

Motorboat baby.

Criss

Great rack! Sign me up!

beyunkahROX

This girl needs to go away she does not matter. Trying to hard to stay relevant. & f*ck you idiots talking about black girls always get loud it is not just african americans it could be any race as long as they're ghetto

phyuck

Damn, with a rack like that I would have driven her to China and back.

Phreaky

She's so GROSS. Did you ever see her on Super Sweet 16? She's just nasty. Ick.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Why does he feel the need to make sure everyone knows he didn't put his hands on her? I don't know what happened but if she got up in his face and got physical then no disclaimer is necessary. If women want play the game then the rules also apply...Whip that @ss!

Real HoodWife

Dyam girl..really feeling herself, flexing like she's some sort of celebrity...puhleeese! Call a cab, call your girl, and go to the oral surgeon to extract that damn rotten tooth. The chick was unlikeable on Sweet 16, and she's unlikeable on the blogs.

chucklehead

he sounds like a abuser to me.

Dee

That rack doesn't look like it belongs to this dark complexioned woman

NameNotImportant

Got racks on racks on racks.

Muppet

I have to laugh at how entitled these people think they are. When I am not feeling well I don't demand that my boss get someone to take me home. Stupidity on her part. Spoiled brat, call a cab or get your own arse home!

northern gypsy

the director needs to finnish the movie...
by all accounts this one is high maintenance...
pure poison on any movie set !!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments