Snooki

This Is Why She Wasn't Asked

To Do 'Dancing With the Stars'

9/4/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_snooki_dancing_video_tmz
Consider yourself warned.

0904_snooki_footer_2

nicole

She's gross! Even tho I would of got a good laugh at her fat orange hard-boiled egg azzz get tossed around, I'm glad she didn't make the cut!

BW

I bet her parents are so proud of their pookee.

Britney Spears is a joke

She is a PIG!!! Her sidekick Deanna is just as gross. Two fat, short ugly girls that get paid to be as much. Shame on MTV for paying these sluts what they do.

croc

oh god, now that was funny!
she cant dance at all. lol.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

That, & also whatever obnoxious sludge trash that was coming out of those speakers.

some guy

Could only watch for 2 seconds before that horrible music made me close the page. Think I'll try again later with the sound turned off.

bubbahubba

F@@k I hate these talentless clowns. What a sad commentary on the so called "entertainment business" today when the likes of the Jersey Shore cast become stars. Everyone should hang their heads in shame. Pathetic.

Kari

She really is just a gross, drunken pig. And she's ugly.

floknowsbest

Jesus H. Christ, that girl is SO nasty.

Ya Mon

I have an ex that looks like her twin, and I keep slippn in. That dirty jersey hog still brings out nasty in me just wanting to ndump some of my garbage in her trash! Im I sick?

Amy

Snookie, from one woman to another or should I said female... you are not attractive. You are a train wreck and we cant look away. We dont like you, we are waiting for you to fall on your face. You are a pig Snookie, and its time for you to grow up and realize that.

Nasious Cordova

Of all the fake celebrities reality TV has cast upon us, I think Snookie disgusts me the most. Seeing her face, I just wish she was one of those blow up punching bags so that I wouldn't feel so guilty for wanting to punch her in the face. She's not even a train wreck that you hate but can't look away from. i see her and just wish she'd go away.

sassy

OMG! You warned me and I looked anyways. Now my eyes are bleeding! Can I sue her for injuring my eyes not to mention the horrible mental flashbacks like PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) I will no doubt get. Ugh!

sharmae

I'm sorry, but she is just nasty. She seems to have no clue whatsoever on how to act like a real lady with class. Being in the spotlight has obviously went to her head, and she just ignorantly feeds into the false idea that this kind of behavior is what makes her more popular and what people want-NOT even close! Most men either want or already have steak, so why would they settle for liver?? Just nasty, but also very sad too!

Murphman

Im totally embarrassed for you. You are a sad person.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments