Dancing with the Stars

Allred to Dance

With Transgenders for Chaz

9/6/2011 6:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_gloria_alred_getty_EX
Gloria Allred and a famed lesbian rights activist will hold a news conference Monday to protest people who are urging children not to watch Chaz Bono on "Dancing with the Stars."

We're told there will be dance and viewing parties across the country with transgender individuals and their supporters on September 19 -- the night of Chaz's debut -- and Gloria will dance with every transgender person who wants to dance with her -- but only at the L.A. party.

The news conference will be held at Gloria's office at 10:30 AM PT.  Of course, we'll nutbush (a form of line dancing) right over there.

update_bar
11:20 AM: Gloria and lesbian rights activist Robin Tyler just announced their pro-Bono dance and viewing parties later this month -- where Gloria promises to show off her moves -- but sadly ... she refused to give us a preview.

0906_allred_subasset

Sharon M Rybak

It's will be interesting to see Chaz Bono dance. Maybe he/she is a good dancer....just because he/she is overweight doesn't mean anything! I think it's a shame that his mother CHER doesn't help her child. She is a billionaire!!
And....I'm a grandmother, so I'm not homosexual! You've had enough blacks, why not gays??

Staceyann Dolenti

I grew up watching Chaz as a little girl on Sonny & Cher and now I will star*****ching Dancing w/ the Stars to see Chaz now. Great Luck Chaz ~ I hope you win the mirror ball :)

Stacey ann Dolenti

Staceyann Dolenti

By the way, I'm sure Dancing with the Stars will have the highest rated season due to Chaz. You go Boy :)

Stacey ann Dolenti

nan

I am much more offended by Gloria Allred using this a yet another soapbox for publicity then I would ever be by Chaz Bono

MsRita

LOL! Gloria you cant tell parents what their children can watch or no*****ch. I'm a grown women and I will no*****ch this girl dance with another girl on the show.

Thanks but no thanks Gloria off with your head.

M.A. Acosta

Thank You Gloria. You put yourself out there and I am very happy with your decision

Judie

Gloria needs some money evidently she has resurfaced for Chaz. My, I did not know she would ever stoop that low!!!

Dean

Chaz is just a hugely overweight female lesbian who won't get a penile implant because then she would be a male and what would her female leasbian lover do then...If you have a vagina, your a female...enuff said!

B D

I do not need have Chasity tell me that I have to listen or have her opinion put forth in my face. Let Chasity get a blog if I want to read then I can. What has Chasity done that makes her a star or celebrity? Is there any family tv left?....oh there is one "Wheel of Fortune".

PBB

You can not protest parents deciding what their children watch. What a crazy way to try and get publicity. Sad, sad, sad, Ms. ALLRED. And Chaz Bono is just another Nut in the Bush. Forget about it!

GRANDMA OF 3

GLORIA, YOU GO GIRL!!!
THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT THESE HUMAN BEINGS!
GRANDMA AGE 65

Terri

I think that is awesome Gloria. Thank You for accepting all Gods people as they are, not as you think they SHOULD BE.....

Rogue Warrior

Most of America is sick of the gay quota already seen on television today. They're not even close to being ready for this whole "transgendered" thing!

bunny

They don't want their children watching because Chaz is transgender or is it because Chaz has always felt a sense of entitlement and the world revolves around him? Even his mom is nowhere as stuck up as him.

sweetie

How come we need to educate our children on Gay's when we cant keep PRAYER in schools. If PRAYER was left in schools we wouldn't be going through this mess with transgender/gay.