Anthony Michael Hall

Neighbors FRIGHTENED

'He Wants to Fight Everyone'

9/6/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_anthony-michael_hall_ex_2
Anthony Michael Hall
has been scaring the crap out of his neighbors for months ... screaming obscenities and challenging people to fights in the street ... this according to sources close to the actor.

Several people who live near Hall in Playa del Rey, CA tell TMZ ... when Hall was arrested for allegedly terrorizing his condo complex last night, no one was shocked because he's been acting strange for a while.

We're told Hall is often seen acting aggressive outside of his unit -- cussing at people who walk by, flipping them off and even attempting to squirt people with a hose ... for no apparent reason.

Our sources say neighbors complained to the housing association ... but no action had been taken against Hall.

One person tells us, "I have considered buying a gun to stay safe from Hall ... he's the scariest person I've ever encountered in my life."

EarthAngel

SCREAMS "72 HOUR HOLD!!!!"

Dirk

It's too late
He's gone too far
He's lost the sun
He's come undone
He wanted truth
but all he got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late

He's come undone
He didn't know
what he was headed for
And when I found
what he was headed for
Mama, it was too late

It's too late
He's gone too far
He's lost the sun
He's come undone

Too many mountains
and not enough stairs to climb
Too many churches
and not enough truth
Too many people
and not enough eyes to see
Too many lives
to lead and not enough time

It's too late
He's gone too far
He's lost the sun
He's come undone

Dirk_the_daring

No joke - he literally accosted my friend who's writing a 'Vacation' sequel and pushed him several times outside of Mo's Sports Bar, last Saturday Night - trying to start a fight. He was furious that Anthony didn't reply to Hall's text message and thought that my friend's excuse of literally being "out-of-the-country" was a poor excuse... So many obscenities came outta' that dude's mouth and he shoved him several times. It was pretty-scary to witness.

ChelseAlexis

He is bi-polar but the only drug I've ever seen him use (prescription or otherwise) is weed. Hes a huge stoner.

Michael Jackson's Voice

It's cuz he's white isnt it? LOL.... NOT!!!!!

MP

That's too bad, I loved him in The Dead Zone. I thought I read once that he had alcohol issues. And what's the point of a housing association that doesn't address people's problems? Shame on them.

FREEMAN

You must never talk about Fight Club!

Throwback kid

I am thinking of pitching a reality show with Anthony Michael Hall and Jeremy Jackson together. This would be reality ratings gold! Anthony Michael is a hasbeen from the 80's and Jeremy is a hasbeen from the 90's
It would be hilarious to see them in an apartment together drunk talking about where did their careers go?
You could have the Hoff make a cameo and him and Jeremy could talk about the Baywatch days, then Anthony Michael could have Robert Downey stop by to talk about how great that was to do Johnny Be Good in 1988.
Two drunken drug addicts who live in the past could be the next Housewives show of cable, I think I have a winner with these losers. I have to call my agent!

Kayceda

He has admitted he is bipolar and if he is not taking his meds that would explain this type of behaviour.

Rastus

He's still pining for that Ringwald gal. She rebuffed him ya know...

Abaddon

Michael Hall is a fine young man. Those of you that say otherwise are true s*** yourselves. Praise Michael for his actions, for his neighbors are garbage and need to be taken out like the trash that they are.

Follow me @DWTS - http://www.twitter.com/DWTS

Deborah

Having a little post-dramatic stress syndrome there Anthony? Didn't get your way today? Can't find a job? Or are you just a plain a**hole? I'd guess the latter of the three....

MysterWright

Tony,

It sucks when you can't get a gig I know and its ****** that for years you've had to endure fans being complete pricks. I can never know what that's felt like for decades. All I can tell you is that some people suck but that doesn't mean you gotta let them make you appear as though you suck too or suck more. That part I've endured. I even had someone last year try and pull some bellyaching crap saying its reverse racism for mexicans to stand up against white people. Its just nipple twisting they're pulling. Maybe they can't **** with Emilio, Judd, Andrew, Rob... so whom amongst the brat pack are they gonna pick on? Can't get to the big kids so they get to their heart, right? Welcome to young hollywood. o.O Ask any celeb reality show kid if that's not the same **** vibe they've felt the last decade. =/ I don't wanna say I feel for you but whatever I can say that's vaguely sympathetic then perhaps that's what I mean. :)

ken

He sounds BI-POLAR or even some other mental illness. I hope he gets help before he KILLS himself

Jeepers