The Game

Restaurant BOOTED Me Because I'm Black

9/6/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_the_game_ex
The Game
claims he's just been kicked out of a famous L.A. restaurant because he's BLACK -- even referring to the manager as a "slave master" ... but the restaurant insists they were simply enforcing the dress code.

Sources close to Game tell TMZ, the rapper dropped by Hillstone's in Santa Monica -- formally known as Houston's -- wearing a white tank top ... when the manager refused to seat him.

According to sources, the manager told Game he was in violation of the dress code, which requires men to wear sleeves. But Game's pals tell TMZ ... there were two white males in the restaurant with sleeveless shirts ... and it wasn't a problem.

Game believes the 86'ing was racially motivated -- and took to Twitter moments ago -- telling his 644,000 followers, "Houston's just went from my favorite resturant to the "RACIST-URANT" !!!!"

The rapper added, "Hillstone's racist-urant formerly known as Houston's & their slave-master manager Valerie has just made #1 on the RACIST resturant list !"

A rep for the restaurant tells us ... Game only pointed to a lone sleeveless woman at the bar -- NOT two men -- and says the sleeve rule does not apply to females.

The rep says the restaurant would love to have The Game back ... when he's wearing the appropriate clothing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TRUTHSAYER

PLEASE, no one say "YOU MAD BRO?!"

XD

Meanie

Oh F!O! They kicked you out because you're a moron. The fact that you're black just solidified the deal.

Chris

I am so sick of people hollering "racism" when they just don't want to follow the rules.

Mister Pickle

Same thing happened to me AFTER they had me wait for a table.

Meanie

.... And they don't want you back because you're a ****ty tipper.

Toadless

I bet the place becomes busier now that people don't have to concern themselves anymore about "The Game" making a scene.

Jus

Seriously? I'm so sick and tired of seeing these stories of these people saying I got kicked out [insert location here] because I'm black. I'm black, live in a predominantly white southern suburb and have never been in a situation where I needed to play the race card. Seriously, that ****'s getting old and annoying.

hup

Sounds more like his tweet was racially motivated. Hope they sue him for libel

jdubu2

dumbazz, who cares, only a punk azz would wear a wife beater outside anymore... racism my butt. and get a name you moron.. if it weren't for 50cent you would be a nobody.

The PMG

Game, if you weren't such an "ignant" dolt, you'd know it wasn't because you're black, it's because you're stupid.

Phil

The race card is being played way too quickly nowadays. It's like Chicken Little crying "The sky is falling!". When racism really occurs you have watered down the impact with this ridiculous crap. We now have a black president, judges, doctors, lawyers, mega sports stars, mega-celebrities and entertainers, Oprah. Oppression is over dude. You WON! If they have a dress code and you are dressed for a workout in a tank top then don't blame it on racism. Sheeesh! What an a-hole.

svizzy

a "slave master" would have kept him in.

duitsmanksu

go BLACK where you belong... and quit playing the "race card" pathetic..

Muppet

I'm not defending him in anyway because if he was not following dress code then he should not be allowed in but why do they allow women to go sleeveless? Their rules really don't make alot of sense.

ksinva