Chaz Bono

Strong-Arms GF

9/11/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_chaz_getty
Chaz Bono and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, walked the red carpet at last night's Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

He's got her, babe.

Layinlow

I feel it is a couple who happen to be holding on to their 15 minutes of fame a bit longer than most. And as far as judging them,they will have but only one judge in the end.
JMO. if I had parents like the ones that Chastity (Chaz) had,I would be really confused about my gender as well.

Captain Spaulding

It's a SHE! I dressed up one Halloween as Dracula but I'm pretty sure that didn't actually make me a vampire!

wirelessmom

OMG! The circus has come to town, bearded lady and all.

Georgia Bulldog

Chaz Bone-O Strong-Arms GF - There I fixed the title! Why would she, I mean he, no, I mean she, no, I mean...AWWWW FACKIT! Why would Chaz want to look like Peter Griffin? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Griffin

Anyone want to bet that this doesn't last? Miss Scrawny is on a money-ride and Bone-O is on a...hell I'm not even going to try and figure out what she/he is on.

By the way, the big dude in the background could be Bone-O's bro. You know you all were thinking the same thing, too. Don't even try it.

Here's to years of pure happiness for the both of them!

Azn

I'm a bit confused, are they still considered lesbians, considering that Chaz wants to be a man, while the GF is alright with it.

jmac

I must say his girlfriend does look uncomfortable...I saw a TV piece recently on his transformation...it was fascinating, but strange. His girlfriend has some issues if I remember from watching the piece...drug/booze etc but studying for her masters degree!...but now being with a man that was a woman because she is still a lesbian, I see the confusion....I honestly thought the TMZ readers would have had a little more tolerance and compassion. I think he/she(Chaz) is very brave. I don't think he will be twinkle toes on DWTS though!

CrisDizzle

The funny thing is that Jennifer has no idea that Chaz has a deformed penis.. good luck having to poon tang on that thang! lol

Leanna

SHE is not a HE!!! How dare she mess with GOD like that? She is an ugly fat bitch and I hope she breaks both of her ankles on the show!! YUCKO!!!!

Mark

Its not a he you moronic twits,it has no PENIS.

jo

Seriously , which rest room does he use??? mens or womans??
clearly he cannot use a urinal right? I am confused....

croc

look she wore her slip!
where's her dress?

ihsan smith

Very and great Romantic Couple.We have made for each other.
WayFair Promo Code

Jon

Surgery didn't make Chastity Bono a man anymore more than it made Michael Jackson a 12 year old boy.
Both are delusion

staylor

He's a whale, how did he get such a nice looking girlfriend? What has Chaz ever done on his own to make money or a life, other than be the child of famous parents? Regular people that look like him are scorned and he's famous....surely his obesity is an issue too?

FreakHater

So if Jennifer is a Lesbian, then why is she still with Chaz, now that he's turning into a dude??? I would think that she would go find her a real woman....I don't know, just confused I guess.