Rihanna

Guest Judge on 'X-Factor'

9/12/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_rihanna_getty_ex
Simon Cowell is pulling out all the stops to make sure the U.S. version of "The X Factor" is a hit -- we've learned he's snagged Rihanna as a guest judge.

Judges on the show bring on guests to help them decide which contestants to mentor -- and Antonio "L.A." Reid, who signed Rihanna back in 2005, will bring her on board to help him decide.

According to our sources ... RiRi loved doing the U.K. finale last year, and the feeling from Simon was obviously mutual.

Leader of the ignorant masses

All this talk actually made me not want to watch this show. Too much exposure.

Tania

Shouldn't people in these kinds of shows should actually have talent or at least be qualified to judge talent ? Rihanna is an entertainer not an artist. To me she sounds like a bag of sick car********* the wall...,

Mark

I guess those who don't(have talent),judge those that do!

TheVolleyballGod

This Riahna is a fake lip syncher, I will not tune in to see a slut lip synch

MyOpinionOnly

Now I know I am definetly NO*****ching this crap show. He is trying soooo hard that it makes me not want to see it. So long Simon! It was nice knowing you for awhile, but I'm done with our love affair. Lol!

Kevin

I swear Chris Brown knocked something loose in her head because she is getting whackier and lamer by the minute.

IDIOTS R HERE

GREAT IDEA, I LOVE RIHANNA! SIMON BETTER BE NICE TO HER.

sowhat

This i a joke right I mean I am just saying press on this is a insulte to music this girl may be making money but she is a turn out you know what and you'll have lost all yur class L A Ried your not you know what like all the cheap
stuff out there losser