Christina Hendricks

I DARE You to Look Me

IN THE FACE!!!!

9/13/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0913_christina_hendricks_Getty
No one was injured when "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks nearly took a huge spill at the premiere of her new flick "I Don't Know How She Does It" in NYC last night.

How does she do it? With double stick tape, that's how!

0913_hendricks_footer

Googie

Did she look in the mirror? Lots of attention & publicity. Stylish if you're going for the ho look.

Googie

I'll give her a benefit of a doubt and blame her stylist! Stylist to the ho ho ho's

Bunny

it looks like a butt about to fart in her face.

bootsy

Ridiculous...she is a pretty girl but obviously extremely insecure...which makes her less attractive in the end. No one wears a dress like that and pushes her tatas up like that unless she wants the open-mouth stares she's probably grown accustom to w/ fake melons like those. If people aren't gaping, she feels unattractive. Sad.

memchee

Is she not old enuff to know how to dress elegant without displaying her a.s.s.e.t.s on frontstreet!

John

holy hooters batman!

k

Her boobs look like a butt, that is nasty!

Carl

Every time she goes to an event she wears dresses like this. Sure, there is something to the saying "if you got it, flaunt it", but if she wants to be taken seriously as an actress she needs to dress more modestly from time to time.

L

I'm a straight female and I think they look nice. She's kinda wearing them to go with the chest line of the dress. DON'T be haters you guys..

InformationTrafficker

Breasts!

Ih8Taxes

Wow, she could feed a third world country with those Bad Larrys! But she's pretty too, unlike that hideous SJP that had no business standing next to Christina.

EVLBERT

She's got big boobs but her vagina is CAVERNOUS. I've been there and you can fall in!

girlshark

Grotesque.
They look like someone us sticking an ass in her face.

elysummers

This is not the least bit attractive. Tone it down she could be really smokin hot sexy.

laura

Aside from those obscene sized jugs this ginger has, I don't really see what all the fuss is about. First of all, this chick needs to get to the denist, her teeth are just gross, just like big titted JWoww, you think those giant cow udders are going to distract people from your nasty teeth? Once you are famous and have some money, there is no excuse to not go get your teeth fixed!!! Also, why not just flop them out all the way, honey? I mean we are almost at full nipple (or at least where they SHOULD be) nothing is left to mystery for God's sakes. I may like big boobs BUT I can do without the gross blue varicose veins that show thru. Gross. She really needs a stylist and fast. She looks like a cheap whore. I guess she's like Barbara Streisand...who is known for her gigantic nose...this bitch is famous for her tits, that arrive before she does. again, just gross. what a cow