Starsky

Ordered to Pay Daughter's Tuition

9/14/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_paul_michael_glaser_getty_EX
Starsky has just been ordered to pay half of his daughter's private school tuition -- after his wife accused him of favoring golf over the girl's education.

TMZ broke the story ... Paul Michael Glaser's ex-wife Tracy Glaser claimed the iconic "Starsky and Hutch" actor of refused to pay 1/2 of his 16-year-old daughter's tuition ... a share that amounted to about $11,000 a year.

Tracy claimed Paul blew even more than that on golf alone ... in six months.

Paul has argued the court excused him from having to pay -- but clearly that isn't the case because according to Tracy's lawyer, Joe Mannis, the judge just ordered him to cough up the dough ... plus $3,500 in attorney's fees.

Phil

How can a judge make this kind of decision about a child that is not his? Why couldnt the judge say no, send the child to public schools? Where does he/she get off dictating what type of school a student goes to?

Hohan

Don't be so quick to judge everyone. Right now he appears like a super-douche. But once all the facts are gathered and reported, he may only be a douche.

John Basedow

what a cheap way to advertise some b.s. wb show by putting it on the side of the screen. all of us click on the side first then scroll down to see the other news. no one cares about that stupid **** kids show.

lisamorunning

He has to live in California. The state is out of control on the rights of the people. He clearly pays on his original child support agreement.

HMMMM

Boo Hoo, when you have children, you support them, if you don't, you are a huge douchebag. I am talking male OR female, don't care which. Child didn't ask to be brought into this world, its the parent's responsibility to support them, end of story.

HMMMM

My parents divorced when I was two, I never saw my father again. Nor did he pay a dime in child support for me. I have no memory of him. He is dead now, and wherever he ended up, I just want to thank him for the abandonment. ONE KID and you couldn't pay just a little bit to make MY life easier? Instead, I lived a horrible life of child abuse, verbal and physical, mother on welfare having baby after baby, and yes, guess who took care of HER babies? Thats right, ME. Pay to support your daughter, she may not hate you as an adult if you do. And golf is more important than a child YOU chose to bring into the world? I have a few suggestions of where you can put your golf balls and golf clubs.

Rogue Warrior

He obviously needs to spend more money on golf next year so he is able to prove to the court he is unable to pay for such frivolous things like an education for his daughter.

Intenseone

Big deal, I'm sure I make a fraction of what he makes and I pay $11k for my son. He should man up and pay even without a court order.

Angelina

I agree with the judge But I am still very disappointed that Why People don't pay for the Deeds no matter they are Good or Bad else i have just found this check it out http://www.1socialmediaagency.com/

kim

pry your head out of your a.. with the help of your precious golf club and pay your damn bill ya looser. Didn't loosing one daughter teach you anything, about how precious a daughter is?

NoahDeist

I'm divorced and I pay for everything for my daughter. She's my daughter........ and she lives with me.
Her mother invests her money in drugs.....

Melissa

I was SO in love with Starsky along time ago.
I thought the world of him.
But not taking care of his daughter, don't be a father like
that. It makes your daughter feel unloved by her own father. Is that what you want for her?
Be the man who loves and supports his daughther

Jackie

Some of the women get the money and spend it on shopping and plastics....and then cry a river when it comes to their children needs. Grow up betchas. Don't have babies with losers who aren't gonna be their for your kids.

Sue

wow even celeb dads can be douche bags. Excused from not having to pay? Right. You should have opened a college fund for her.

Michael Denson