The Situation's Car

Blocks HANDICAP SPOT

from HANDICAPPED PERSON

9/14/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091311_situation_still

So a handicapped person drives up to a bank in New Jersey yesterday, hoping to park in the handicapped spot -- only he can't because THE SITUATION'S FRICKIN' FERRARI IS IN IT!!!!

TMZ has obtained footage ... showing the displaced handicapped guy using his cane to navigate around Sitch's expensive sports car.

We called Situation's rep for comment ... so far, nothing.

Hoopee

I hope that ******* got a $300-500 ticket like everyone else does for parking in a handicapped spot without a permit. If I knew what city it was, I'd forward the video to the police myself.

Sebastien

further proof (as if any was needed) that the guy is a douchebag....and the diagonal parking is a **** move too

Sharonda

Hey *** on I luv your ****y attitude but taking a handicap spot thts to damn much!!

justagirl

OH PLEASE! The HC guy had as many steps to get to the door regardless of what spot he chose (left or right of the Situation's car) ... It's sad that media is looking to cause issues instead of reporting real issues. Yes the situation is an ass not to fix his vehicle and park straight, it seems a bit arrogant or lazy, but seriously this in a NON issue!

Cindy K.

I would have parked behind him to block him in and called the cops. I have a handicapped placard and I hate dissrespectful people.

niles

These "handicapped" people need to walk more, it does them good. A little exercise never hurt anyone.

Triana

I don't know why everyone is upset. Do you really expect anything better from this self absorbed, classless, uneducated juiced up jerk? Lets see if he at least gets a ticket for that.

Jason

**** that handicapped ******. All I ever see is how the handicapped want to be treated equal yet they get special treatment. **** that make his gimp ass park all the way in the back like the rest of us. **** THE GIMPS AND RETARDS!!!

Waynesl

I'm not trying to defend this or his actions, but from what I've always seen, there are always at least 3 or 4 handicapped parking spaces in every parking lot - always right at the front. I don't see a problem with them having to park in a different spot. He wasn't blocking the sidewalk.

Grossed out Woman!

D-Bag! Why o why do people care about this STD infested guy. He is so not attractive, and I can't imagine him not having some sort of STD with all the whoring around he does. It's gross. He is gross!

Danielle

WHAT A JERK! I watch Jersey Shore & I have NEVER liked the Situation. GET OVER YOUSELF! The world doesn't revolve around you!

Sara

I think I would have believed it more if the actor in the wheelchair car was actually in a wheelchair trying to get out, not a guy "limping" on a cane....

Chappel

He needs to learn how to park. Back to driving school.

Rock Singer

I always thought that this guy was an *******...now I know for sure.

YOur mother

who cares, he's parked right in front of the building anyway. Not like the disabled dude had to walk any farther. This is not news