SpongeBob SquaresUp

FIGHTS Two Women [VIDEO]

9/15/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091511_spongebob_video_v2
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob Squarepants!!
Absorbent and yellow and VIOLENT is he? SpongeBob Squarepants' ... impersonator!

TMZ obtained CRAZY video of a dude in a SpongeBob costume picking a fight with two women on Hollywood Boulevard Tuesday ... and getting his porous ASS KICKED.

Cops were flagged down and Spongie was detained -- but he was eventually released because nobody wanted to press charges.

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

This is one of the funniest/ghettoest things I ever seen. She went H.A.M on him.

ed

so basically two african americans got into a scuffle in hollywood. what's the news?

Fat Mike

haha, this has been coming for a while. I walk past this guy nearly everyday and he's always making some sort of rude comment to the women walking past. It was pretty funny the first few times I saw him do it but I knew his "hey, nice ass" comments would get him beaten up one day.

Kiko

A little background on this stuff:

LV

way to represent USC... tsk tsk tsk...
but then again UCLA got Alexandra Wallace... lol

Stephers luvalu

It was probably that pesky plankton trying to get the Crappy Patty recipe, darn you PLANKTON!!! (fist in the air by Spongie)

LV

way to represent USC... tsk tsk tsk...
but then again UCLA got Alexandra Wallace... lol

Donna

Go SPSP no wonder my son loves ya

Johnny G

Those women don't like the sponge

Tanya

A few months ago I got harassed by a Sponge Bob Squarepants outside the Grauman Theater, wonder if it is the same dude.

jen

SOMEONE SHOULD PRESS CHARGES! That guy is a huge perve! Last time I was in L.A. and walked passed him he tried to grab my ass. No joke.

Ella

eww look at those ghetto ass fat hoes picking on spongebob. Too bad they didn't put near as much energy in working out.. or learning how to dye hair correctly. Eww

D-INCARNATION

You can take the girl out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the girl.

J

LEAVE IT TO A RED HAIR WEAVED GHETTO BITCH TO START SOMETHING FOR NO REASON...

bunny

(In black girl voice) Yeah, yeah, yeah, what you say? Say I beat yo ass byatch! Yeah yeah, what what now what.

It reminds me of the group of 40 teenagers fighting in my alley on Saturday night. All hoodrats, fighting is the answer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments