Nancy Grace on Tot Mom Criticism

"I Can Speak My Mind

... This Is AMERICA!"

9/16/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_nancy_grace_EX_launch
Nancy Grace
staunchly defended her HARSH criticism of the Casey Anthony jury -- claiming on "TMZ Live" ... "I can speak my mind, this is America."

Harvey Levin argued that Nancy's scathing critique of the jurors on national TV could sabotage the jury process -- and dissuade future potential jurors from wanting to serve.

But Nancy lashed back, "No TV pundit has the ability to sway a jury."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bob

She's right on both counts Harvey. No pundit can sway a jury (or at least they shouldn't) and she CAN say what she wants. After all, you'd get upset if we put limits on what you say.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

the fat kid in the back is thinking of eating her.

With mushrooms or without?

kat

I;m pretty sure Nancy Grace and Casey Anthony will end up side-by-side in hell.

Amber

as much as she is right - she can 'speak her mind it's america' - she is an employee of a news channel/show and should not have a bias view of any news, she should present the facts and that is it. she clearly does not do this. plus in america is it not 'innocent until proven guilty'!

Hollie

Anyone as evil as Casey Anthony deserves to be publicly crucified. I'd love to bitch slap every juror who let her off. I'm glad for one that because of Nancy Grace, there are millions of people who are aware of what Casey Anthony is and what she has done. Casey does not deserve to live a quiet, normal life in hiding

Rogue Warrior

Thankfully, I just took my Nancy Disgrace and it swirled the toilet!

Shannon

What's a pundit, and does it come with egg roll?

myliverhurts

She does have a point.

Barbara

Finally someone who can out argue Harvey face to face...and yes, she can dance too

Lala

Jus*****ched the show... INTERESTING... HARVEY... were you a bit "starstruck"??? You VEHEMENTLY TRASHED NANCY GRACE after the CA TRIAL... and you were as sweet as sugar today...

OMG... did you SEE MIKE IN THE BACKGROUND??? HILARIOUS...

Um... when you were looking for music and TRISTAN said "Do you have any Michael Jackson?"... NANCY VERY QUICKLY SHOT IT DOWN "No... don't go there"... WHY wouldn't you want to dance to Michael Jackson Nancy???

I'm sorry... although your dancing looked really good... we will NOT BE WATCHING DWTS this season as it NOLONGER offers a FAMILY VIEWING EXPERIENCE... but BoL to you and your partner...

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Nancy was so awesome for doing that number with her partner at the end. I wasn't gonna watch DWTS before because it's just not my thing, but I will now. Oh and you guys played Pata Pata! That's my jam! Miriam Makeba!!!

SiouxCityBoy

I watched Nancy Grace on TMZ live via the internet. I liked Nancy Grace. She is the best guest Harvey has ever hosted on TMZ. I too believe that MJ's doctor should have been charged with 2nd degree murder. Also for an older heavy set woman she can dance!

kitnplayn

Americans are so selfish, self-involved and arrogant, they don't even seem to comprehend that freedom of speech is not permission to be insulting and abusive to other people, while expressing your own opinions.

Ozzie X

This is the best publicity they will get.. congratz.

MLV

Seriously, I just want to slap the hell out of this woman everytime I hear her voice. She is one of the most vile humans on this planet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments