Salahi Cheating Scandal

Who Do You Hate Most?

9/17/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_salahi_tear_tmz_sub
It's hard to chose sides when you can't stand either one ... but that's exactly what you have to do now in the Tareq/Michaele Salahi divorce scandal. So we ask ....

whatever

I hate TMZ most for posting this crap. Who are these people? And who gives a flyin' flip if they divorce or not?

Ann

Obviously this video came from Tareq so why is TMZ the personal out let for this guy now? Really, Harvey, you have sunk to new lows.

Bird

Come on now, Tareq..Did you seriously think that your little trophy wife was going to stick around once the money ran out? Hell no. The woman is an opportunist. She never loved you. She only loved what she thought she could get from you. Once she realized you had nothing left to give, she dipped out with the guitarist from Journey.

Mikey

Its all fake. There doing this to release a sex tape

squeeky

Again TMZ....who CARES? This is a publicity stunt,
and YOU are the ones who keep reporting on it.
Isn't TMZ ..thirty mile zone? WHY are your reporting
on these idiots? The husband is in Washington/Virginia.
Next TMZ...you will post when their dog takes a crap.
WE ARE SICK OF THESE FAME WHORES...report something
interesting! You are really losing credibility TMZ.
If I was a sponsor, I would drop you like a hot potato.

Robataille

TMZ disrespects the viewers for continuously posting this, seriously. Not even the low life red necks in here, care about these peckerwoods.

Scrum

TMZ, Why are you pushing these made-up 'celebrities' on us?

Pongo

Who do I hate most? All the news and gossip sites that insist on trying to make this news. No one cares about these losers. No one. They are not celebs, they are not newsworthy, they are self-serving sociopaths. Stop treating them as if their lives are important to the rest of us because they aren't.

LuvLeeRita

I couldn't vote on about 4, you need to provide a "NEITHER" option.

No comment

The only thing I care about in this story is Journey. But Journey isn't Journey without Steve Perry. Karaoke Journey sucks...this is the best publicity Karaoke Journey has had in years.

elpablo

What a filthy whore!

chzbrgrmachne

...Why are these people famous again? Oh, that's right. You don't need a reason to be famous. Well, listen Harvey, I need my 15 minutes too. Send the whole staff out here to Denver, and you can get mad pics while I do my homework and deliver pizzas. I'm gonna be the next Paris/Lindsay/Kim/Salahi or whatever they go by now.

Nicole

Add a "I don't care" button. or a "Why are they famous?" button. I think you will get a more accurate poll

TNT

Who do I hate more? Myself, for actually voting on this topic.

Marty

How do you hate something that is just fake? The only thing I hate is the way they whore themselves out to get fame.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments