Charlie Sheen

Another 'Men' Message

9/18/2011 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0918_sheen_video
Charlie Sheen ironically and rather awkwardly presented the Emmy for Best Actor in a Comedy Series -- but before he did, he had something to say (again) to the people at "Two and a Half Men."

The warlock also chatted up his replacement -- Ashton Kutcher -- backstage at the Emmys.

0919_charlie_ashton_backstage
Charlie posted this pic on his WhoSay account during the show.

KnuckleDragger

Charlie could have said a lot of things...but he didn't...he wished the show well and he kept it short. Up, down, drunk or sober...Charlie walks it like he talks it. Whether you like him or not...at least respect him for that.

janet

No one his buying this crap.

Cryer and Kutcher presented for Drama and Kutcher said No, I'm not Charlie Sheen and I don't think Jon is a little troll. Point is, no one is buying Sheens crap.

Stacy

Translation...to all you producers out there in film and TV land...I'm employable again...really!! What a performance...I smell an Emmy!!

pam

Wow! Talk about taking the high road! Good for him!

Franc

So glad they dumped him. He's despicable.

chelsey

Charlie, showed class!!! When Ashton and that brown nose whimp Jon went on stage...they showed NO CLASS. As for whether me and my friends will tune in to, Two and a Half Men...NOPE. We were...but after seeing Jon and Ashton tonight NO WAY!!!!

BetterThanYou

So, he was frantically hyper a few months ago, now he's calm and rational. Remember when he called everyone who figured he was bipolar "losers and trolls?" I'm sure he's getting ready to apologize any day now.

Chuck

Jimmy Fallon is a non-funny loser too. I'll certainly watch the show without Sheen this season. I hope Ashton does great.

mook

Wasn't awkward. Awkward was that stank Nina Dobrev trying to dodge questions about if she was banging her costar on the E! preshow. Also wearing red on the red carpet is just plain tacky and how ashamed I am of her and Lady Gaga for dating guys from that vampire show. I'm embaresed for them, what's next? Dating that ugly actor who plays vampire guy from Twilight?

Jennyy

The thing I like about Charlie is that he just puts it out there. He is who he is and he doesn't try to lie or cover it up. He is also capable of putting blame where blame belongs and right now he knows it's on him. Now if we could only get the politicians to be as honest as Charlie?

Caleigh

Would that be called groveling or begging for his job back?
What happened to "Winning"

Anonymous

Charlie manned up. That took guts. Glad they let him on.

alyx

it was awkward but was very cool for him to tuck his tail and all his ranting when they fired him to wish the new show a good start....many ppl would never do that. It has to be difficult to do that after all that was said. Interesting...perhaps clearing his karma. Now for chuck lorre.

tgrfan42069

that was so sarcastic..for those saying that was good of him you i have some ocean front property in AZ id like to sell you.

mrs.chanel

We all make mistakes, and he's being man enough to step up and say so, ok he was a big douchebag but he's a hell of an actor! lol