Journey Guitarist's Wife

PISSED!

9/18/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_neal_wife_launch_EXJourney guitarist Neal Schon married 1986 Playboy Playmate Ava Fabian just TWO MONTHS AGO -- and she tells TMZ, she's absolutely devastated by her husband's affair with Michaele Salahi.

Ava -- who claims she was with Neal right before he went on tour, tells us, "This is very painful for me. I'm very hurt." It's pretty clear from the video ... she never suspected a thing.

Ava and Neal got married in Paris in July -- and as you can see in the pics, the entire band was there.

0916_ava_schon_wedding_photos_launch_V2
We asked if she'll ever consider taking Neal back -- and shocker ... Ava replied with a firm, "No."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CarneyIsGod

Maybe she & Tareq can get together and see how Michaele & Neal like it..

Digger

With a face like that Schon must have the hose of a horse.

who dat

Do your camera people go to loser school. Or do you train them in house.

Rocco

Maybe the bus will go over a cliff and put all of us out of our misery. One last gruesome story, and then it'd be over.

Cujeaux

Neal just ruined any credibility Journey had with this affair. It's going to hurt him financially now that he's made his band into a laughing stock. The way they just dumped their spouses and are laughing about it is shocking. Poor Tariq is probably on his bed with his dog cutting Michaela's face out of every celebrity photo op picture they own.

dimes

Wait, what? He's a newlywed? This story just keeps getting crappier and crappier.

Jodi

Michaele & Neal must have some powerful spells or something over each other for him to leave his wife of 2 months and Michaele just up and leave her hubby.

They aren't even trying to hide it either. Wow. I like Journey too.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Who knew? Neal Schon is a FAMEWHORE!

gabriel

Good page of celebrities

Go!

JC

Mark Zuckerberg updated his fb status and it is quadruple compounding with shares!

Ace

He just got married....unbelievable, why some people get married I'll never know?

k2mae22

He must have a thing for the "too much plastic surgery" look. At least this one's hair isn't bleached to straw.

CriticXtreme

This started with this whack couple doing a lot of fakery now the reality is truly setting in. And I don't know who has the most plastic surgery looking faces. This guy or these broads around him. Also what happened to the original lead singer from Journey?

Professor Chaos

Who are the idiots at TMZ that just decide that their readers need to read 5 or 6 stories a day about a group of nobodies that nobody gives a damn about.
This is the dumbest story TMZ has pushed in awhile. Who gives a f*** about any of these people?

Penelope

I just went thru the same thing as Ava. My husband disappeared one day while I was out of town babysitting my grandchild. Left me unemployed and in the middle of nowhere, since I had just quit my job and moved 1200 mile for his job. The pain is overwhelming and the only comfort I take is that this happens ALL THE TIME TO celebrities too. The list is sooo long..jen aniston, sandra bullock, shania twain, maria shriver, all the politicians wives, and now Ava....even a playmate of the year can't trust her husband. I will never marry again and never trust another guy. This is just more proof to me that there is no such thing as monogamy. God Bless you Ava! You are not alone and I grieve for your loss of someone you loved. Take a little comfort in the fact that you are not penniless and 55 years old...you'll get thru it better then I have.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments