Ray J

Kicked Out of Vegas Hotel

For Clocking Fabolous

9/19/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_rayj_audio_BNRay J didn't take too kindly to Fabolous talking smack about him on Twitter, so when he saw him out in Las Vegas this weekend ... he clocked him!

Kim K's sex tape partner re-told the tale on Power 105.1 this morning, explaining, "When I seen him, I was with Floyd [Mayweather] and 50 [Cent] and he tried to say, 'Don't touch me.' And I touched that n***a!"

Ray J says he got kicked out of the Palms and detained by police, but according to cops in Vegas ... he was not arrested.

0919_fabulous_tweet_subasset

CoolVanilla300C

Gotta say, that is a funny azz tweet!

gary

When was it ok to beat on somebody because of what they say. Is this Not America?

ray

i think ray j did what he was suppose to do if some one disrespect him tryin to sell a record thats low.

ray

fab got what he needed f eveybody who dont think so dumb a**es

rickj909

Ok white people, have a good time ranting about Ray J's grammar. Anything to keep the "all black people are stupid" myth going. Ray J is black, he grew up in L.A. and he was pissed on this phone call, so his grammar was bad, big deal! I have heard many supposedly "intelligent" white people throw the "F word", "Bro", "Dude", "Homie" and words I never heard of around during arguments and rants. I said it before and I'll say it again, it's amazing how white people love to turn their "whiteness" on and off when it's convenient. Get them around a bunch of black people and they are the most "hood" of them all. Get Ray J pissed on the phone and they're "appalled". I tell you the whole let's talk **** about black people while trying to sound like you're not talking **** about black people thing is getting old. Find a new way to let other white people know you are with the whole "I'm white and racist and I'll show it by using all the coded words and phrases that other white racist people use." Black people have figured this one out. And by the way you'll never get the coveted "Pass" you all try so desperately to get just because you listen to Hip-Hop.

Mz'Vocalz

Thats not offending its just funny AF!! I mean Ray j is super irrelivent and so is fab but whatever. lol

Mya

Ray J is using Whitney Houston death to draw media attention to himself. Ray J is a pig. If Ray J has Sex tapes of whitney houston he needs to keep them to himself. Ray J would sale his soul to the devil.

Shag

He's an ass. He's got a champion fighter, and a man who took nine bullets to his body, and that makes him tough. I'd be more impress if he doesn't always have the bodyguards with him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3