TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

Barbara

if this dog was male as previously reported in an earlier post, how was it this man lost two bitches?

Hanging to da lef

The only victim in that whole fiasco is the poor dog. He was exployted while alive and now in death! Reminds me of "OLE YELLOW" I cried.....

Britt

You should not have those pictures up. WHO PHOTOGRAPHS THAT AND POSTS THE PICS???? It was tragic to see a dog like that. These people are not news-worthy.

CCC

A lot of you are saying this was staged. I don't believe it. He's had the paparazzi up his butt for the last couple of weeks and this is the shot they wanted. They could care less about the hurt and pain he's going through, just like half of the posters on this site. You may not like this guy, and compassion is probably not in your vocabulary, but this is one of the worst things I've seen on this site. TMZ could care less about anyone's feelings unless something like this happens to one of their own people. I do like this site and enjoy reading the banter between posters, but this crosses the line. Sorry to say, I'll be back tomorrow, but I have no respect for Harvey and the childlike people that works for him if this is what they see as entertainment.

c

Why would you show this.....??

en Todo Momento!!

maybe the obama kids will let him baby/dog sit bo for a while. might help.

Brenda

Well,photo's of it and all for his wife and public to see.He surely is making sure his wife see's these photo's and really sticking it to her.Cruel,cruel man.She obviously loved this dog and this will be painful for her to see.I truly can see now why she left him! I think he knew she left him and stuck it to her by calling the cops and FBI and the media. What is the purpose of these photo's in the media.I say he is a abuse man.

OhRight

REALLY TMZ??? I hope you never show the video footage, the pictures are horrible enough and should not have been shown either. You should have given the poor man (no matter that both he and his wife are douchebags) his privacy and let him bury his dog in peace.

And I'm sure others will comment, but he didn't lose 2 bitches...he lost one. Rio is MALE.

Don

anyone who has loved and lost a pet to death understands this man's anguish....but I don't understand your need to invade his privacy to show pictures of the burial. SHAME ON YOU.

Arcadia Rink

Tareq I am so sorry about Rio. That photo was heartbreaking. RIP Rio.

GossipJunkie

they may have proven themselves to be losers but Tareq did love his dog and anytime you lose a pet it's a very sad day. i just hope the dog didn't suffer from physical pain and was able to pass peacefully. i am not sure why these pictures were necessary, plus the title is just wayyyy too disrespectful.

TulipSniper

Heh. Were these pictures "leaked"? I have no sympathy left for this guy. How are these pics and videos getting out there if he's not selling them himself? Once a attention whore, always a attention whore.

Cheryl

This is all to suspicious to me, I guarantee he did something to that dog to try to get is crazy wife back. If I was Animal Control I would be autopsying the remains of this beautiful pooch...Who calls the Paparazzi to film a man burying his dog????????????

Rocco

Bury the other bitch. We'll call it good, and walk away.

REALLYTMZ

This should be a drinking game, you drink every single time TMZ posts about these people. Who takes pictures at a dog burial? I am positive the dog died of the heart problem he already had and not because she left. Most dogs survive sickness and all when the owner leaves for a few days.