Salahi Dog Dies

Of a Broken Heart?

9/19/2011 6:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_salahi_dog_EX2
Rio
, the Doberman Pinscher that was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed after Michaele abandoned him, has died.

Just before midnight Sunday, Rio passed at the family home in Virginia.  Rio, who suffered a heart attack several weeks ago, has been on meds ever since.  Just before he died, Tareq gave the pooch his heart Rx, Rio then started yelping, and he was gone.

Tareq is hysterical and blames Michaele, for creating all the stress.

0919_dog_video_launch
As for Michaele, she's still banging the Journey guitarist.

wvmama

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Celebrate the life of the dog, as you would a relative, celebrate the loss of the famewh**e, celebrate the divorce, and celebrate your new life! Enough about these people already!

Pimpcessa

The best member of that tired ass freak of a family dies, that is sad. Somehow I get the impression that Tarek probably filmed it dying, but Harvey put his foot down and said "No Tarek, that's a bit much to put on the website, the story will work just fine". The doggie appeared so much more lovable than anyone else.

Chun LI

Sad about the dog but TMZ please stop reporting on these idiots

Pimpcessa

**freak SHOW of a family**

bunny

That's it, this old hussy is a huge CUNxT!!! Her face looks like one too.

magmax

It may be bad taste, but very bad luck? Really? Is that scientific? Nothing happens because someone wishes it, and believing otherwise is infantile.

hoosier

Lol, he's trying to get everybody on his side.
RIP doggie

MARGETALICA

I could never leave sick my dog for some doosh- in a tribute band- what a meth mother...

honesty

Tareq Salahi murdered that dog for press. How sick is that? I hope someone investigates the sicko!!!

notalawyer

If the dog could read he would have seen numerous “exclusive” reports as to where mom was and what she was doing with her time.

Swords Woman

I would not put it past Tareq to kill the dog to get sympathy. He is a psychopath. Someone needs to put him down. Jerk.

pat

What's the matter TMZ

Don't want the people to see my comment?

pat

ENOUGH for Pete's sake.

That's it TMZ, I'm outta here. You guys are beyond crap.

If I want non-stories about non-celebs that are written just to get hits, then I'll come to TMZ.

Till then, sayonara

pat

ENOUGH for Pete's sake.

That's it TMZ, I'm outta here. You guys are beyond crap.

If I want non-stories about non-celebs that arewritten just to get hits, then I'll come to TMZ.

Till then, sayonara

Lekili

The only reason these idiots are in the press in the first place is because they did something illegal. Why are you promoting them like they are celebrity's?
We don't give a damn about them, nor the Kardashian's. All are trash!