Charlie Harper

Deader Than

A Doornail

9/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_two_men_v2_videoChuck Lorre, the creator of "Two and a Half Men," made damn sure Charlie Sheen was never coming back ... because as TMZ first reported, Charlie Harper was nothing more than exploding meat when the script was put to bed.

Here's the funeral scene, where Rose recounts Harper's demise ... a demise she clearly orchestrated.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

edolphs

Oh please, Rose is crazy enough to have him stashed away somewhere because honestly if the show starts tanking Charlie will be back.

Lynn

Here they built up the show claiming it was going in a new direction and what happens Ashton is doing the same thing Charlie did. I don't care for the show with Ashton in it. When they bring Charlie back I will watch it again.

Angel

Who are they trying to kid? They obviously set this up so they CAN bring Charlie back. Not showing a body (wax mannequin of Charlie), was proof enough for me.

AntiSocialForum.com

Chuck Lorre is so arrogant that he thinks he can put any crap on TV and we'll watch it. Two and a Half Men sucked without Charlie Sheen. I watch 5 minutes and turned the channel.

Roman

Thought it was great, we don't need Charlie.

tom

The New Season SUCK`S...nothing Funny...without CHARLIE ...no Chance

MARGGIE

There is no show without Charlie. This was a lame attempt to try to make it funny with that dip **** Ashton. Not funny at all. Will no*****ch anymore. Pathetic!

richie boiadro

this show was dreadful.not one laugh and the writers must be scratching their heads with what to do next.Ashton showed no purpose in the show and the introduction was stupid.without Sheen this show is a dead a Harper...what a BOMB and i wanted it to be good..........

meow

I used to laugh like a hyena watching this.
And tonight I was so excited to finally see the premier.
I didn't laugh once,
My whole family didn't laugh or even smirk.
It was so awkward and too over the top, trying too hard to be funny.
Knocking over an urn of ashes!? Naked cuddles? The bolt person that would laugh at those story lines would be pre pubescent teens.
I'm not saying this because I'm a Charlie lover, I'm not really a big fan of anyone particular on the shawl I just liked the show in general, the story lines, the jokes, the script etc.

But now, it just reallly sucks, not trying to be mean, but it was dull.
I was actually happy when it was over and I'm not even exaggerating.

The whole script tonight seemed more like chuck lore was trying to get revenge on Charlie by writing such a horrible plot for his ending, rather than concerntrating on writing witty jokes and an enticing story line like the previous series.
I will not be tuning in again. Two and a half men is dead to me.
I'd rather watch Seinfeld reruns..and that's saying something!

cjs

Pull the plug.. Ashton of course HAD to be a billionaire( probably the deal Ashton(Mr. Moore) signed for “I have to be rich, and someone has to mention that I’m hung”) with apparently no friends, and will seek guidance from Alan? REALLY?

Naked? If you have to use nudity then it’s really over. Plus what is that on his face? He looked like a deranged naked Amish person.. only they are in better shape and don’t look like GIRLS.

Not funny, a half hour out of my life that I will never get back.

This is what happens when you hire an actor (word used very loosely) based on their Twitter following !

The dialogue just reeked of bitterness. I expected Chuck to at least WRITE and not be so bitchy with the script, he sort of made Charlie’s rants OFF set seem tame.

Pecker

I can't believe I was waiting and anticipating this long for the diarrhea on film I saw last night. They basically took Ashton's character from the 70's show and inserted him into Two & 1/2 men. Pathetic is an understatement. Not funny and no chemistry between Ashton and Jon Cryer. I like how they made reference to him being blown to bits yet they have an urn full of ashes!? I'm done with this show, I'll always have reruns to turn back to.

On a side note, I know now why Charlie wished them all the best on the Emmys the other night, because he had to have seen this garbage we all saw last night and like everyone else, knows it wont last long. If they finish the season it'll be a miracle.

Marianne

I found the show boring. Barely laughed, only at Alan,Evelyn and Berta.The old regime held up best but still totally off without Charlie. Big Mistake!

♥TMZ but ...

it really was bad

Hazel Hayes

I was a Two & a Half Men fan and was disappointed that Charlie wasn't coming back. The show will never be the same. Replacing him makes it a different show and not a very good one. I don't have anything against Ashton Kutcher, but either he or the character was awful. I think Chuck Lorre is a very vengeful person since he chose to kill Charlie violently and show disrespect by having Alan spill his ashes and end up in the dustbuster. However, they could always bring him back by having it that Charlie faked his death to get away from Rose. Except for the fact that Chuck Lorre hates Charlie so much and is so arrogant, I have wondered if Charlie has been making nice lately because there are plans to bring him back later in the season. But then again he does have another show in the works, so I think Two and a Half Men is toast.

LittleBIt

This show was great!!! Ashton was funny as hell. I laughed out loud. I'll be watching 2 and 1/2 Men from now on. Way to go CBS!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments