TMZ Live

Why 'Men' CRUSHED 'Dancing'

In the Ratings War

9/20/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_tmzlive

The "Two and a Half Men" season premiere DESTROYED "Dancing with the Stars" in the ratings -- and the Charlie Sheen hype machine ... not Ashton Kutcher ... is to thank for it.

And, Harvey thinks Chaz Bono is "the heat" on "DWTS" -- and Chaz proved it by unveiling his TOPLESS man body for all to see. Plus, West Hollywood bans fur sales -- so we go live to ritzy Rodeo Drive .... where an uninformed fur-lover states her case.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(3:40) Ashton Kutcher's big debut on "Two and a Half Men" -- seriously mixed reviews.
(6:30) How did "Men" kill "Dancing" in the ratings?
(9:01) Why no "Metta World Peace" last night? Mike has some inside information.
(11:20) Chaz Bono -- "the heat" on "DWTS" -- and he proved it by unveiling his topless body for all to see.
(19:30) Elisabetta Canalis shoved George Clooney down our throats ... and Dax is the only person defending the move.
(21:30) Charlie's getting over $120 mil from Warner Bros. for "Men" -- and in related news ... Brooke Mueller went shopping.
(30:40) West Hollywood BANS the sale of fur -- so Jason breaks down the brutality that pelt animals suffer in the name of fashion.
(37:02) We go live to Rodeo Drive -- where Harvey opens a pro-fur woman's eyes about the industry.
(45:01) Just face it ... fur isn't worth it.

Professor Chaos

How about commenting on why you guys at TMZ are ignoring the pictures that are circulating all over the web that show Lindsay Lohan making out with her MOTHER Dina at Dina's birthday party as some club a few days ago?
You guys shove all the boring Lohan trial crap down our throats but you ignore the one interesting thing she's done in years? I mean.. the girl was tongue kissing her Mother.

writenow

Naked guys trump all.
"Crushing it" depends on more than a fleeting appearance.

Michele

Are all these problems that Tom Seizemore is having a sign that he is back to using drugs again?

some guy

It'd be funny if the critically bad reviews are from the same accounts.

Bob Bain

Ashton was not funny. The new two and a half men was terrible. There was nothing funny in the whole show.

As far as dancing with the stars go, I banned it.

The Charlie Sheen roast was the best comedy act of the night.

Adrianne

where was Harvey last night on the roast?

some guy

My money's still on Ricki.

Donna303

I watched DWTS & I've always enjoyed the show, but last night's premiere was so lack luster. I was disappointed and will likely find something else to do or watch during that time slot. Sheen's Comedy Central Roast wasn't as good as past Roast's, either. Slash's guitar solo was fantastic!

Laura

I didn'*****ch 2 1/2 men or DWTS I watched soapnet All My Children! It is the last week of my soap!

some guy

If he shows up somewhere in a wedding dress, kill him.

I watched 4 minutes of the show and feel I will never get that 4 minutes back. It was awful! I will never watch 2 1/2 men again.

nee nee

Doesn't matter if DWTS calls him Ron or Metta...he'll be eliminated by week 2

Bubbles The Chimp

Congrats TMZ Mike on your first week on DWTS.
lol

some guy

I just threw up alot in my mouth. BRB

some guy

I bet they use strap-ons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments