Justin Theroux & Jen Aniston

Dressing for Two

9/21/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0921_jennifer_aniston_Bauer
Dressed similarly in hats, shades, black jackets, exposed belts and jeans, Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston roamed through NYC in the rain on Tuesday.

They are match made in hipster wardrobe heaven -- a habit Jen obviously inherited from Brad Pitt.

0921_brad_girlfriend_footer

GatoNegro

LOL...sunglasses under an umbrella...do they think they are hiding?

snowcat

An umbrella and sunglasses? Seems like an oxymoron to me.

Muppet

If they're happy that's all that matters. Who cares what they wear.

sunshinerad

So, Jen is going for the lesbo look these days.

XYZ

he prob wants someone as rich as he is (family); that is why no marriage after 14. she always looks glam even as biker.

GregoryA.Marzec

Hey Jen!If you read this,I've been on doheny&Sunset with my sibn that says Jen Aniston made me homeless,I need her to help me out so I dont drop dead!I was told yer house near there!People keep tellin me you do live up there!You made me homeless because of what ya did to me in Chicago,and now I need your help so I dont drop dead!I had some people tell me they were yer friends the other day,and they were going up to see ya,they were gonna get ya to come and talk to me!But they never came and neither did you!They flipped me 20 bucks,if they didnt I probably would have droped dead!You otta be embarrassed that yer neibors have been giving me money to help keep me alive and able to eat,and youve been to cruel and unkind to help me,when yer responcible!

GregoryA.Marzec

Make sure ya read my comment below!And just so ya know!Im at the BuenaPark RedRoofInn,Room 234!I'd apreciate it if you'd call me!

KellyMick

The only thing I really think needs to be said, because there is so much unfairness and speculation towards these celebrities, is this: Many people are bashing Anjelina as a husband-stealer, and saying that she is holding on/trapping Brad Pitt with the children. Hello? Brad has shown very clearly that he will move on if he's not happy, as he did with Jennifer Aniston. If he's not happy, he will leave Anjelina, too. Apparently, he's satisfied. And I'm tired of hearing that Jennifer is "Girl-Next-Door"...yeah, if that means Girl Next Door has no morals, sleeps around, is so self-absorbed - if she looks better than AJ, it's because she spends way more time on herself. AJ doesn't have the time to primp and polish up every second. And AJ is still much more beautiful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3