Beyonce's Mom

Please Buy My Houston Mansion

9/22/2011 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922_beyonce_mom_house_launch
Beyonce's mom Tina Knowles is unloading one of her massive Houston area homes -- listing her Texas-sized, 8,885 square foot mansion for $3.499 million.

The 5 bedroom, 5 bath house was purchased by Beyonce in 2004 -- the title was then transferred to her mom.

Tina's palatial pad has a carved stone fireplace, multilevel formal living and dining room, and a 50 foot wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the backyard pool.

Mama Knowles has 2 other homes in the Houston area -- a low-key ranch home, and a 4,783 square foot lakefront property.

PRO US

Only non-swimmers would put an island that size in a pool that size

The decor is tacky.

It's amazing how much money good lip-syncers can make!

Kelly

Much of it looks outdated and in need of some renovation, The kitchen looks to be in a dungeon or basement from the pic anyway.
Even with that it seems to be sitting on a beautiful peice of property.

some guy

This mansion fails. Chop off the 3 and I'll consider letting Lindsay move in.

peter

****...houses in the U.S. are so cheap, 8,885 square foot mansion for only 3.499 million!
Maybe it is because it is Houston though, but still so cheap

If that was here in sydney, it would be over 20 million

Molly's Mom

Ugly looks like an office building - ugly inside too - tacky taste.

Cheetara

Not bad, not bad at all-except TOO MANY WINDOWS. Would always feel like some psycho creep is spying on me.
One thing I don't understand is why rich folks have multiple homes in the same area.

Alice

It's actually a 5 bedroom, 7-1/2 bath - not that it matters.

Cheetara

Not bad, not bad at all. Only drawback is TOO MANY WINDOWS. I would be to chicken someone is standing outside spying on me.
One thing I don't get is, I know rich folks like having multiple homes, but why do you need them all is the same area?

check yourself

Definitely has an exterior office building/dept store look.

Pic 3 shower is fantastic, and the pool is nice but no areas to lounge out around it just path? Kitchen needs gutting for remodel to have better functionality design. Master bdr HUGE (nice) other bedroom can't hardly even fit the bed. Other bathroom sink shown can't even see it's there if it weren't for the mirror above it to let you know, and that too is way too tight a space/corner so would have to be remodeled.

Pool is original and love the island thing idea going on for the tropical feel, but with only PATHS around it - no roomy sitting areas let alone lux area - it looks and feels more like manicured "park pond". So big bucks into revamping THAT...

REALLY want to sell it? Come WAY down in price, and show it EMPTY. $2 mil would be more accurate as to reasonable expectations of selling for fair price, considering.

The furniture doesn't come with it does it? Filled with old tacky furniture is not a good selling strategy.

Dee Rogers

Tina I wish I could aford your beautiful home in Houston.I live here in Houston and struggling everyday, but I thank god for what I do have. So I am sure some one will buy your beautiful home.

Master Po

Kimberly

Who designed this? This is the most boring construction ever. It looks like a big-box store; not a home. I'm pretty sure that's what the JC Penney store in my town looks like, just on a smaller scale.

JAN

$3.499 million to live in Texas? NO THANKS!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I'll buy it. Just have that FUGLY couch removed before I get there.

alliestp

Yeah, not impressed. Looks like a conference center.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments