Heather Locklear

Rear-Ended in Hawaii

9/26/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0826_heather_locklear_SplashFrom the looks of Heather Locklear's gorgeous booty in Hawaii, you'd never know she just turned 50.

Like Ashlee Simpson, Locklear showed off her amazing body in a polka dot bikini with fiance Jack Wagner this weekend.

Being a half century old never looked so damn good.

0926_heather_locklear_footer

James R. - Los Angeles

She's still tasty after all these years!

Cujeaux

I'm glad she finally found a decent man who will keep her from hitting the bottle.

Murphman

Man..People have put a lot of miles on that beach!

EDITA ON STEROIDS

YUCK her belly dun lopped over her fupa and she has a flat ass

♥TMZ but ...

she makes 50 look like a teenager!!!

CCC

Now now, people. Don't think she cares what we think, but that is a great looking rump.

random poster

So Heather was in Hawaii over the weekend? Hawaii, meaning NOT in California, where her daughter, her only child, had school Friday and then today so did not make the trip with her. I realize she and Jack are engaged, but until they say I do, Ava IS her immediate family. Wouldn't you want to spend a milestone birthday with your only child? Wouldn't you hope that child would want to spend it with you? They couldn't have taken this trip at a different time? Nice Heather. Stay classy, that Mother of the Year award is right around the corner.

Sarafina

1. Heather may have a great backside, but her beer gut needs some work. Good effort, though.
2. Jack needs a serious talk about using sunscreen--yikes!

benice

I can't believe I feel sorry for her sometimes. She's rich, gorgeous, has a cute guy and is on the beach in Hawaii.

Chun LI

Looking good Heather

Raejean

She's in very good shape for her age. Don't know about the "plenty of others."

Damn shame that seems to be the principal accomplishment anyone reading TMZ seems to care about...if you're female, do you still look hot at _____ years?

bob

I would sure like to paint that backside with my pud pudding.

iFart

She still looks awesome...she's always been so pretty. Love her and Jack Wagner together! They're both gorgeous enough that they should start aging naturally and leave the scalpel alone though.

Chaim Estevez esq.

Her ass makes kirstie alley's face look like...uhh,sorry,that's not fair to heathers ass mentioning kirstie alleys anything in it's glorious presence ...forgive me please forgive me heathers ass

Anonymous

Heather Locklear is my life-long love. If had I already would had been with Heather Locklear for of her and my lives. I started Heather Locklear TV commercials when I was 13 in most of 1980 and I'm 44 for most 2011. I'm Heather Locklear's all-time #1 life-long male super fanatic. From George William Gockel.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments