Ashton Kutcher [PHOTO]

Partying SOLO on Anniversary

9/29/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher partying soloTMZ has obtained photos of Ashton Kutcher partying his face off on his 6th wedding anniversary last weekend -- problem is ... Demi Moore was 3,000 miles away.

Sources tell us, Ashton -- who married Demi on September 24th, 2005 -- was burning the midnight oil at FLUXX nightclub in San Diego early Saturday morning ... while Demi promoted her new Lifetime movie in New York.

But they're Ashton and Demi -- plenty of couples spend their anniversaries apart ... partying ... with strangers ... right?

0930_ashton_demi_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Brandon

Already covered by Nik over @ The Dirty...

SLH

"partying his face off"???

he's just standing around looking solemn. Jesus what a bunch of drama queens!

Jackie

He always looks like a homeless.

Criss

I'm amazed it's even lasted this long.

Phreaky

Um, their anniversary was 5 days ago? Come on TMZ, you're reaching. I mean, they could very well be separated, but because he is out alone 5 days after their anniversary does not mean they are apart on their anniversary.

Mario

What's up TMZ? Now that this might turn into a big story you're not going to give Nik Richie any credit??

Penelope

Their marriage has been unconventional from the beginning. He doesn't look like he is partying his ass off to me. He hasn't even reached that mid life crisis point in his life yet, so she has some potential problems down the road. I know this since my second marriage is about to end to a much younger man. After 9 years and when he turned 45, one day he just disappeared. I get a call from Miami Airport that he was "depressed" and wanted to change his life. Left me unemployed in a new city that he had just moved me to for his job. I am still reeling from all of his Mid life crisis crap - Never again. I don't think most men are capable of being true to one person. The list of celebs that have been devastated by their husbands is a mile long. Bullock, Twain, Shriver...on and on...only difference is they have money...this one left me penniless and almost destitute.

RamHead

The first time I ever saw him was in "That 70's show" which (probably) was supposed to be funny. I watched several minutes, didn't crack a smile and decided I didn't like any of the actors.
If he really cheated on Demi Moore, I don't know, but if he did I'd rather call him Ashton *******er

Kelly

who cares? do you people think this is the first couple to not celebrate their wedding anniversary on the actual date due to work? Get a life.

The Real JJ

How is his partying his face off. It looks like he's just chillin to me.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!

Perhaps the marriage is over...maybe it isn't, but I find it interesting that the news appear a day after many critics and viewers gave a bad review --- second episode of 2 and 1/2 men. Media!

Cujeaux

I think he got a big head about taking Warlock's place. All of that money went to his head and he's outgrown her. In a year from now both Kutcher and Lorrie will be sorry they ever met.

two cents

I hate the ashton's grubby look. Whats with the greasy hair and beard? Disgusting. I can't stand him on 2.5 men because of the "ick" factor. He looks like he smells. Move on Demi, time to find a new toy, one that showers.

5thbeatle

If this story is all true and Demi decides to move on, I'd be very happy to take Ashton's place.

Truth

HARVEY, STOP JACKING STORIES FROM THEDIRTY[DOT]COM. NIK BROKE THE STORY FIRST AND THE CHIC'S NAME IS ALLEGEDLY SARA LEAL, A BLONDE CLUB GIRL WHO BANGED ASHTON. CHECK THE PICS ON NIK'S SITE. SHE'S KINDA HOT. TRUTH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments