Scarlett Johansson

I'm Putting My Foot Down

Over Nude Pics

9/29/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_cgo5kirj_0_2vl3f1en
Scarlett Johansson is speaking out about the double-edged sword of fame -- claiming she's just as entitled to privacy as anyone else ... after nude pics of the actress leaked online earlier this month.

In a CNN interview ... Scarlett says,  "Who doesn't want to protect their own privacy? There are certain instances where you give a lot of yourself and finally you have to kind of put your foot down and say, 'Oh wait, I'm taking it back.' "

Scarlett -- who asked the FBI to track down the alleged hackers -- adds, "If [one's privacy] is sieged in someway, it feels unjust. It feels wrong."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

skankpig

Get over yourself sweetheart-no one wants to see your cellulite ridden behind you dumb, uneducated dope.

al baby

Shut up and put that thing back in your mouth

skankpig

Narcissistic pig. Did she even graduate from middle school?

Gene Bannister

My suggestion to stars who want to keep their privacy is simple; stop taking nude pictures of yourself on your cell phones.

Birdsht

STFU with the gum flapping you nobody. You took the pics on an unsecured network, live with YOUR mistake. Saw the pics and they are underwhelming to say the least. I cant wait until the chick hits the wall and the skin starts to sag off the bone. Not long honey

Cheri

This is sick, you guys use the tax payers money on F.B.I. resources when all you have to do is stop it. Grow up

Shawn

Less talking, more making me a sandwich.

JustaGuy

Obviously she is totally right. Just because she is a star doesn't make it ok to break into her private phone and take pictures she took of herself.
Those are the trade off's for being a public figure which she already understands.
On the other hand don't doubt for one moment that she isn't also benefiting from this photos as well.
If she wasn't she wouldnt be on CNN talking about it.

In the year 2011 a celebrity has to maintain a visible presence to the public. Out of sight out of mind for too long
and suddenly she doesn't make as much $$ on her next feature.

When people are talking about her, she becomes a more valuable asset and in turn can ask for more $.

Once again, nothing wrong with that but I think she realizes there is plenty of good to come out of these pictures
and she can reap the rewards.

Cristina

Um, then don't take the pictures. She likes to pretent she is so intelligent. She' not.

However, she is hot.

M

So don't take naked pictures of yourself you dumb ****!!!

Glynn

Doesn't the FBI have more important things to do? Stop taking pictures of yourself - dumb ass.

dummy

"Hi, my name is Scarlett. I am a complete retard who bleeped her way to the top a few years ago and somehow managed to land the hottest guy on earth. Well, being so uneducated and dumb, I cheated with a married man and broke up my marriage. No one in Hollywood wants anything to do with me, everyone in New York laughs at me, so to get attention, I released nude pictures of my fat butt to get attention. I am pretending that I am upset, but I am so stupid, I don't realize I am looked at like Kim Kardashian. ..except she's hot and I'm a pig. O.K. Bye"

stu

get some class sweetie pie.

thewall05

ahh, the constant irony: tmz posting a story about defending privacy... hypocrites.

CountryGal

Anyone notice how she's trying to stay in the news?? Noone care about you sweetie pie!! That is Hollywood, they chew you up and spit you out. Buh bye

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments