Sarah Palin

I'm NOT Running For President

10/5/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_sarah_palin_tmz_audio
Sarah Palin
just announced she's not running for President of the United States.

She made the announcement via a statement to Mark Levin, a conservative radio talk show host.

Palin said, "After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States."

Palin added, "In the coming weeks, I will help coordinate the strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House."

CC

Sarah knows she doesn't have any support in the GOP and would be wasting her money. What she is hoping to do is sucker the GOP nominee into asking her to play VP. Won't work with her dismal track record such as bailing on Alaska and turning on McCain. In my opinion she is stupid and poison to work with.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

i can't dance well to this but I love Godfathers Pizza.

chris

she must have found out there wouldn't be a swim suit portion of the election.

Kabala

Ask us if we care, dumbazz. You could have waited longer to make this nail-biting announcement though.

Shady's Lady

Ahh darn! I was hoping for some comic relief this election season. "Obama for America 2012"

M.A.

Well praise the Lord! Now please go away quietly and take the rest of your family with you. I'll be just fine if I never hear the name Palin again!

Bryon

Well DUH! Could it be that 99.9% of Americans said they would NEVER vote/want you as President? Say what you will on Fox, we know the truth Sarah!

juju

Wow - reading these comments just proves that Sarah Palin has no supporters left. Did anyone REALLY think she was running?? She was just grifting money from the naive, ignorant tea partiers.

But let's hope she sticks around for two reasons:

1. Her "schtick" is incredibly entertaining.

2. She'll scare the hell out of independents who will then vote for Obama.

bring back recent posts

...well...nooooooo wonder Steve Job's died in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..u r a archaic crazy woman who landed when the public was desperate...crazy world we live in...RIP..Steve...seems like humanity will put their thinking cap on !!!!!...lets pray in heaven

Bryon

" My $10 million from Fox news has meant more to me than ANY of you will"- Sarah Palin

carmen

Thank GOD! Why embarrass your self a second time?

TLP

and in other related news.... Hello Kitty will not be performing brain surgery.

mayflower

oh thankk goodness that she wont run or i will be fighting with my husband again when she is running ,my husband is so in love with her and he thinks she will win and beat obama and that she is a smart woman ,i dont hink she is smart ,every time sheis in the news or in debate me and my husband end up fighting and no sex for a month now i can have a peace of mind ..there is GOD ..

Anna

You go girl, I think you will do better helping to get Obama out and getting this country back on track!!!

Jackie