Lacey Schwimmer

Let's See Jessica Simpson

DO THIS!!!

10/7/2011 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lacey Schwimmer
Lacey Schwimmer is proving those Jessica Simpson mom jeans comparisons are a huge stretch -- striking a yoga pose yesterday in West Hollywood that shows the only thing big about her ... is her flexibility.

Ballroom ... indeed.

jpierce26

I wish I had her body!!

moe

FATTY needs to stop bleaching her hair!! It looks awful! She does not look attractive with blonde hair!

Hamptons dude

Jessica isn't cross-eyed either!

dave

I wanna suck her toes..

Harduwich smith

I think that she is very Nice Pose in the show.
Halloween Express Coupons

Tina

She's a litte chubby to be a professional dancer. Her feet are as chubby as my 10 month old sons.

anon

Seeing as the word is until Jessica denies it that she appeasr to be pregnant she won't be even trying this move.. Maybe on delivery of said child she would. Now TMZ do you job. Is Jessica Simspon pregnant. The girl has game & everyone wondering. Is her relationship solid or ENQUIRER is saying its not & she wants to raise the child alone. HOP ON IT TMZ.

bjc

people are just jealous. she was probably joking when she was talking about this. It takes alot of hard work to do something like.I know someone with amazing streching talents. she cant even come close to that. So if you cant do thisthen you have no wright to talk. I cant do this. Dont hate appreciate.

Liz

Geez people, its called MUSCLE. Years of dancing will do that to you! Fat people cannot do half the things she can. Everyone just shut up because Lacey is beautiful, healthy, goregous and extremely talented.

Shelby Chermak

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion BUT why do ppl. have to be so rude about it? Personally, I think that she looks WONDERFUL just how she is. I do NOT think she's chubby at all.. BUT even if she was, WHO CARES??!!! Who's to say that that can't be beautiful, too??? I think some extra weight is great.. Better than a skeleton.. I don't understand some of society.... Its nuts... Go Lacey, Go Lacey!!! :)

Tina

Whoa Nellie, Now simmer down Schwimmer. Don't get too bent about the remark.

Tina

I did say to myself when I first saw her 'she's a little chunky for a pro dancer'. I didn't dwell on it though. I do find her a little strange-looking. She looks short and chunky and cross-eyed.

Rio

Any of you that make comments about her being fat are ignorant morons. I am sure you all have certain imperfections. She is very talented and her weight or size is none of your business. I am sure that if you were that amazing then you would be the famous, talented one, right???

one

When you hear about celebrities fighting a legal battle over a video they don't want anyone to see, your mind usually goes straight to a sex tape. However, when it comes to Jessica Simpson, the video in question is an exercise tape shot in 2005 that is still the center of an ugly legal dispute.

"Jessica did an exercise video about losing weight [that was never released] and instead she chose to gain weight and cash in on it," Alex Astilean, CEO of SpeedFit tells me.

Astilean also believes he has new evidence that Simpson never wanted to be the spokesperson for his exercise tape in the form of an interview the singer did with Lucky magazine in which she explained that gaining weight was good for business.

Simpson was reportedly paid $500,000 to make the exercise tape but her camp argues that SpeedFit did not produce a suitable final product. After years of legal disputes, Simpson won and Astilean was ordered to pay her business manager for defamation. But the fitness company CEO isn't letting Simpson off the hook.

"I am asking for a new oral argument and this time will be represented by a law firm," Astilean tells me. "I strongly believe the Supreme Court will prove I am right."

A spokesperson for Simpson had no comment.

FOLLOW NAUGHTY NICE ROB ON TWITTER

Guest

YEAH BUT HEY LACEY....BEFORE YOU MOCK THE WOMAN JUST REMEMBER THAT HER BOOBS ARE REAL, AND MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN THOSE FAKE THINGS YOU GOT PUT IN!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4