« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

Attacked with Flying Hot Dog

10/9/2011 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods hit with a hot dog
Tiger Woods was the victim of a brutal wiener attack on a California golf course today -- after a spectator launched a hot dog at the golf legend ... while Tiger was trying to putt.

It all went down moments ago at the Frys.com Open in San Martin -- Woods was focusing on the hole, when out of nowhere ... a fan yelled "Tiger!" and let fly a frankfurter.

Moments after releasing the sausage, the fan was bum rushed by security ... and police arrested him. According to officials, the guy was intoxicated.

Tiger relished the moment afterward, claiming, "When I looked up, the hot dog was already in the air."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ace

It's Frys.com not Trys tournament.

AntiSocialForum.com

"Trys.com"??? You TMZ clowns are really incompetent.

janice

Wonder if the weiner thrower was a member of E Clampus Vitus. They would do something like that.

Chris

Who knows where that hot dog has been?

Edwood

I hope it was a Mark's hotdog from San Jose Ca.

anon.

At lease it wasn't his wiener moving this time. The fan wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Kabala

Looks like a good weiner

Becca420

The guy who threw the hot dog is named Brandon Kelly from Santa Rosa, CA - and he was planning this all of yesterday. It was either going to be a bra or a hot dog depending on how close he could get, and it looks like the hot dog won. Brandon is one of my boyfriend's best friend's and I can't believe he really went through with it. I find it hilarious, honestly....you have to know him. He's an idiot, but this is so funny.

beachgal

Bwahahaha!! And Tiger thought people would forget what a disgusting pig-in-a-blanket he is, lol

necessity

Seems as though Tiger had a lot of people fooled.lol Hell, I'm a felon and I only cheated once.... When I was 17.lmao Tiger, mistakes happen I guess, but your wife was pretty attractive. If she had a decent personality, I would've remained faithful for life.... Then again, I'll never see Tiger money. I hear that kind of money can make people screw up. At least that's what I tell myself, because I'll never see money like that.

PS: Harvey, that bit your employee was saying about guys in jail loving the show is true.. TMZ is cool, but I couldn't stand the soap operas....:( It was hilarious watching a guy with two pistols tattooed on his shoulders almost cry during the soap operas though. Same place they had the trial for the DC Snipers.

Mary Ann McQueen

So someone threw a dog at a dog....It's just....doggy style to him...

Drugsney Drinkhan

This guy was tackled and arrested over a hot dog? Seriously?I'm curious about what "charge" they will bring against him.

Cujeaux

The bra would have been funnier.

click

A hotdog thrown now is nothing. Just wait until Jesus comes back. It won't be long.

writenow