Smokey Robinson

I DID NOT Imply

that Murray is Innocent!

10/11/2011 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_smokey_robinson_tmz_EX
Smokey Robinson
says he doesn't want his sympathy for Dr. Murray to be misinterpreted as support -- telling TMZ he does "feel sorry" for the guy ... but still believes Murray is 100% GUILTY.

Earlier this week, Smokey told Access Hollywood ... "I actually feel sorry in a way for the doctor ... he was just under the influence of being so happy to be around Michael Jackson."

Now, Smokey says he does not want anyone to be confused about his stance on the manslaughter case -- telling TMZ, "Let me be clear, I believe Dr. Murray is responsible for Michael Jackson's death through his absolute negligence.”

Smokey adds, "I knew Michael Jackson since he was 10 years old and loved him like a little brother. His untimely death was one of the most tragic events in my life."

Charlie Sheen

who cares

ILoveMustard

He speaks TRUTH!

If anyone caught an episode of The Talk and heard some of Ai*****yler's comments - they were very similar. She basically said that MJ was uber famous and rich and could practically buy or persuade people to do anything simply because of WHO he was. Period. I don't think that Dr. Murray is innocent all around - he should lose his license and be barred from practicing medicine forever, but I don't agree that he is guilty of manslaughter. MJ wanted those drugs - and would have shot himself up if the good ol' doctor hadn't.

CountryGal

Shut up and sing Smokey

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm sure he meant that he would feel sorry for anyone that's caught up in this mess. I don't believe that he was siding with Murray either.

kristy

I find it appalling that you would put this pic out for all to see. Dignity would have been to much of an expectation

calopwez0

For seeking Interr-acial Love , i think i have
the best choice__ HoTβlαckwhitе.СòM __ it's where to- me-et bla-ck, whit-e, gorgeous, bea-utiful for rom-ance and- enduring relation-ship-s ! – it's the best place for s'eeking int'erracial lo-ve. which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to me-et the at'tractive s'ingles and treat you like a king or Queen. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your frie-nds.

fstblk

We all mess ourselves when we die. I've been a nurse for 28 yrs. that's the first thing you find out about death you fool.

bunny

The look on Conrad Murray's face when the man who conducted the autopsy said that Michael died of Homicide in the hands of another was priceless!

LOL. HAHAHA MJ sat in his own poop and pee for hours after he died!!

I wonder how many of the kids MJ molested have pooped and peed themselves countless times because of reoccurring nightmares and mental disorders thanks to the evil/sick hands of Michael Jackson. Poor kids. I hope they find some comfort in the pics of MJ lying dead on that coroners table.

Dr. Conrad Murray = HERO

Kelly S

Same situation as Elvis...his docs gave him whatever he wanted because of his fame..it's a shame. Such a great talent taken way before his time...same with Michael.

sky

Way to get some MJ publicity Smokey ! Maybe some of MJ's fans will turn their fixations to you now coz their idol is dead. It doesn't hurt to try.

stu

Dr was happy being under MJ payroll Smokey! Just like all his butt :p

ghfghfg

so some guy supplied them with like 80 cans of propofol and then a mess occured... or something like that... its not like murray MURDERED HIM... thats what theyre asking ... DID MURRAY MURDER HIM

EarthAngel

Unless you have lived within this unique atmosphere it would be difficult to understand Smokey's compassion. Some are easily sucked in by the "charisma" of what makes one "famous" or "infamous". That said, Dr Murray, intoxicated by greed & status, became lax and gambled his profession away. Happens every single day here......just happened to be his turn

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments