Tareq Salahi

I'll Stop Trashing My Ex in Public

... For Now

10/13/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tareq Salahi
Tareq Salahi
won't get the chance to trash his "groupie slut" wife in open court ... for now ... because he and Michaele have agreed to suspend their divorce proceedings while they try to hash out a settlement in private mediation.

It's a pretty shocking move considering the Salahis might be the biggest fame whores on the planet -- but sources close to Tareq tell us, he feels handling the issues behind closed doors will be the most effective way to get a deal done quickly.

Tareq filed a formal request to dismiss his divorce complaint earlier this month ... and we're told private mediation is set to begin in November ... when Michaele's other man, Neal Schon, finishes up his tour with his band, Journey.

If the two can't reach an agreement during mediation ... Tareq is free to refile with the Virginia court ... but that means every aspect of their "private" dispute could be made public ... and we all know how much they would hate that ... right?

Sandra

Who cares!! Please, enough TMZ!!!

Melsie Trixy

I wish someone could tell me why she's so unattractive but still has so much publicitiy.

Missy

His new girlfriend look like his wife

en Todo Momento!!

maybe she married him as a couth virgin, but then discovered that there is such a thing as a 'larger than 4 inch penis' and ran off with the band guy. i mean why else call her a groupie slut?

Calimama55

Is it just me, or does the wife look like Michael Jackson with blonde hair? Just sayin'....

Rufus Greenjeans

I wouldn't touch that whore with a stolen ****.

thestupid

you married at nut-case whore.

silverchixx

...for the third time...I love TMZ, but stop writing about these fakers! All they want is attention....pathetic, I say!!!

DC Girl

I suspect that Tareq sold yet another story (this one) to TMZ...the auction didn't go so well, and he needs the money.

God-Of-Lyf

Both parties in the suit have agreed to dismiss their court cases and have their disputes settled here, in our forum "The People's Court" Just Saying...!

Danni111972

He wants it private because she probably threatened to speak on all his dirty lil secrets!. Ii'm sure Tareq was the mastermind behind anything they did & she has a sh*tload of facts on him. I hope he acts like an ass & she decides to go public about the SOB!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3