Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

brown dynamite

Even if what she says is true, it her fault. If she didn't intentionally put her life out there by telling lies and planting stories throughout her career this wouldn't be an issue.

AGENT smith

Lindsay tweeted that she painted her hand with nail polish, I knew there was an explanation. Tomorrow is another day........ S. O'Hara

ted

That skank is such a liar.

Good riddance!

Yeah Blohan, we are sick and fricking tired of you, your entire grifter family, and everything about you! Go away and stay away! Everyone wins! Drop off the face of the planet, you sociopathic, drug addicted, LOSERHAN THIEF!

clucka

Lindsay is a dirty s***my girl. Her mother is very very white trash and full of herself so I can see why this chick is such a crack hoe. Her father is a gross pig too. Nasty rotting teeth, bruised up legs, lip injected, attention seeking, and just plain gross. It'll be nice when this has been is in the "where are they now" lists.

Blood Red Witch

She is tweeting again. There is seriously no end to her delusions. *facepalm*

depplep

Waaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
It was #essie nail polish!
56 minutes ago

lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
Sorry for painting a stick on nail for the sake of glamour... That's what was on my hand - people are insane.
57 minutes ago

ted

OMG, can you imagine what her breath smells like? Cigarettes, *** and decay

Areader

If you remember the last time TMZ claimed Lindsay was in ho*****er she wasn't at all. TMZ's sources were wrong, who knows, maybe they're wrong again!

Blood Red Witch

She is either dumber than a box of rocks or is planning to use that as her defense. "Your honor, It is not my fault. I am dumber than a box of rocks. and everyone is mean to me!"

Oh hell, I am going with both!

Fabienne

Don't show up to her coart thing TMZ.That would infuriate her to no end. Then she might really put on the tantrum if no camera guys were there and then you would get a jucyier(sp)story. It's now gone from the idiotic to the sublime.
Woman is not only unsanitary of which you would probably have to cover the medical bills if one of your guys brushed against her. He'd have to go in to the isolation unit in the hospital till he was germ free.(Could be years)
She won't be going to jail. The judges probably have the same sanitation worries to consider when they talk to her next week. Just ignore the entire scene. Maybe just mail her some Tic Tacs and you'll have done your bit with starting the cleansing process of those tarter covered teeth.

Blood Red Witch

We are all so 2011. She just came back from Europe. The new glamour look is unbrushed teefs!

Il Duce

Leave her alone you sensation seeking a--h---s!!!

The Gorn

I'll say this: I think the TMZ's been more on the money about Lilo than Lilo and her bull****ing mother, Dina.