Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Lopez

'Casually Dating'

10/16/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez are not a couple just yet ... but a source close to the pair tells TMZ they are indeed "casually dating."

As TMZ first reported, the two went on a dinner date in New York City last month. They had not been spotted out again until yesterday -- when a photo surfaced of Bradley Cooper driving an SUV and a woman who certainly looked like JLo ... covering her face in the passenger seat.

According to our sources, the woman in the photo is definitely JLo. We're told the two enjoy each other's company but are keeping things simple for now.

So while they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet, our sources say "they are definitely dating."

JUstin

I saw her new T.V ad driving through the "HOOD" , I couldn't stop laughing . " Jenny from the block" ..lol - Bi*ch puuhlease. What block? the one near beverly hills ?lmao . And some people are still falling for this nonsense . BTW , run bradley..

tc

I do believe everyone is entitled to be happy but dam let the ink dry on the divorce papers.Please take a breathier from men and concentrate on your children. Its ok not to have a man present.

Carl

Hmmm... I thought she would be due for an Asian guy (or another black one) this time. Her major relationships over the last 10 years have been Hispanic, Black, White, White, Hispanic. Going back to white throws off the balance!

mon

Bradley run Bradley run, run!!!

exjourneyfan

Fake...Fake...Fake...

agold

And Bradley will keep it "casual". He's too educated to be with her. They wouldn't last in a real relationship.

ViableV

Dude just bang her and get out, don't get involved with all her baggage. She's dried up old hat bro, and she just wants some of your A-list status right now. If I were you I'd just say adios and don't look back! Why get with a run down used car thats been around the block a zillion times when you can go out and get a brand new unused model. Seriously, not worth it!!

ES

GROSS !!!!!!!!!

Osiris Reborn

Why would they make an odd couple? They're both good looking middle aged celebrities.

And I believe Jlo and Anthony are legally seperated, so unless she's out there trying to elope I don't see the issue. The overly religious really need therapy because living by anyones rules but their own is idiotic.

Kaffee

She looks a lot older than Bradley. But, from reading about all his other girlfriends, she won't last. He is sexy, just not dependable.

wiggity

This is a weird couple. It will never work. The two of them should just get it over with, hit that thang and then move on, because this is a match that will NEVER work. And I don't even have to know them to know this.

Icebaby... is back dude

While I'm no JLo fan, and I DON'T find her attractive (face mostly, mostly), her body is... alright. So, why is she dating a rat?

JUstin

I Guess she wants back-in with the movie Crowd . Believe me people - Question eevverrythiiing this opportunistic girl does ..lol

Just

WTF!?!? Is he constantly drunk? That has got to be the only reason he would go on a date with her. He can do so much better!! That poor man!!!!

radicalred

Jenny from the block has been had by every guy on the block. Advice to all men: RUN! AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!