Lady Gaga

Drops the F-Bomb

During Clinton Concert

10/16/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga was so thrilled to be performing in front of former president Bill Clinton last night, she used a certain four-letter word most people don't use around former presidents.

When she took to the piano during her set, Gaga remarked to Clinton, "If someone had told me so many years ago that I'd be doing that right in front of you I just would not believe. I would have given a good American f**k you."

At least she's patriotic.

Icebaby... is back dude

The most unoriginal "artist" in the whole f__kin' universe. I could care less if she actually has any talent, which I don't see... EVERYTHING this whore is made of is 100% unoriginal and uncreative. What a f__kin' waste this whore really is -- her and every other pop artist these days. Bunch of pop music hacks in this whole Clinton concert crap, and in the world in general...

Attention-seeking whores -- no talent -- all about the money -- no soul -- classless f__ks -- and very overexposed media-owned hacks period.

Happy

Look what he did! F bomb is right up his alley.

UPYOURS

Why not? He desecrated the oval office with his cigar and Monica Lewinsky.

Dog Man

Good for her. Acting like an adult instead of a republican jackwad.

Hohan

Dear Dumb Ass who wrote the first comment, The expression is "I could NOT care less." To say, "I could care less," means that you, in fact, have a degree of concern regarding this woman. Sometimes TMZ is a showcase for illiterate morons.

TJ

What do you expect from a whitetrash Borderline?
She and Lindsay should go OD together...

That's Right

Nothing she says or does shocks me, wow the lyrics of her song titled JUDAS. I’ll never be her fan!
JUDAS LYRICS:
I’ll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

I wanna love you,
But something’s pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to

Rafaelle Zuccaro

The F-bomb s never OK- never--Its just a way to gain ATTENTION or notoriety and "shocking" when you no BRAIN, TALENT or DECENCY!!!! This country has become SICK to accept people like Gaga and the rest of the DEGENERATES in Hollywood and the entertainment industry - -This is TOILET BOWL entertainment--Just a great TOOL for our young people!!

Raejean

I'm sure he's never heard the word.

Jack King

Lady GAG(a) IS an F-Bomb.

moveover

By his own actions while in office, he doesn't now deserve the same respect afforded to other former Presidents.

cindy

Regardless of what Clinton is, (degenerate democrat), couldn't Ms.Gaga have a little class? Does ANYONE even know what that IS, anymore?

nyc44th

Yea well she has to do something to keep being in the spotlight as her music alone won't keep her there. Her team of publicists are always milking every damn thing she does and the press just falls for it time after time. Ridiculous outfits . . whatever it takes, because her music career sure won't last. Over exposure MUCH? Funny how Kurt Cobain did succeeded in a flannel shirt and talent alone . . without all the army of publicists / ridiculous outfits / acting out for attention etc

OooooNooo!

He was getting Bee Jays in the White House from an intern the same age as his daughter and TMZ asked if it is OK to use the F-word in front of him? LMAO He's a total s***bag.

Joao

What this Madonna wannabee lacks in talent she compensates in inane chutzpah-and the poor kids who've drank the promoters' kool-aid and think she's this awesome singer is even more tragic. Back in the day that bitch wouldn't have been able to pull it off by just being outrageous... but now in the modern era of auto-tuned singers, music videos, and chirography anybody with a nice body, or off the wall act can be a "star". The media manipulators blame copying music for the decline of sales... no, nobody wants to waste their money on garbage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments