Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva

Settlement Hits a Roadblock

10/17/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_mel_oksana_EX_01
Oksana Grigorieva just made a beeline for family court after her settlement with Mel Gibson hit a snag ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Oksana and Mel struck a deal in which Oksana would walk away with $750,000, the house she's living in, and some other stuff. In return, she'll leave Mel alone.  They also agreed to 50/50 custody of Lucia.

The settlement agreement is scheduled to go before the family court judge tomorrow for final approval, but we're told the lawyers are still fighting over how it's worded and they've reached a stalemate.

Our sources say Mel's lawyers asked the judge for more time so they can hash it out, but Oksana showed up to court this morning to fight the request ... because she wants the deal done STAT.

Judge Scott Gordon gave Mel and Oksana an extension to sort out their differences -- but only until November 1st ... less time than Mel's people were hoping for.

Curious

Howdy Folks :)

Snow's coming down now in a nice thick fall. And, for some really bizarre reason, my neighbor across the street is trying to rake up his leaves? Seriously, he's out there with a rake and blower while the snow sticks to the lawn.

2idiots -
LOL, you sun basker you. I can't bask in the sun. Moonmaid, I am. But I'll be over there in the shade of the pool bar, sipping a drink and waving at ya from to time. How's that sound? :)
Seriously though, thanks for the good wishes. We're all set with food, water, lanterns, an emergency generator and, most important, hot chocolate and books.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow =D

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

sounds like a cup of coffee, a warm blanket and a book next to a window. :)

Curious

Hiya Bunny!
Absolutely a day for cozy things. Two inches and climbing so far. Maybe time for a fine whiskey, some Chapin or Stevens or Seals & Croft in the background and jus*****ch the snow fall.
Maybe skip the whiskey and have tea instead.
Maybe put the whiskey in the tea. =D

Catch ya'll later.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Oh nice! It's cold here, but no sign of snow. I have the reading materal piled up, ready :) Coffe on, too. :P WISH I could put something in it to 'spice it up'. :P

Hugs!

Swede

Good late evening!
Ira! In earlier post you wrote about an american soldier in Iraq. I wonder if the soldiers do get any "mental help" when they return back from a war? It must be horrible to take part in war. Sweden has never been in war, we are, as we call it, neutral. But I feel pity with people in the countries of war, especially the children. We do have immigrants here from Iraq and other countries in war, but we cant accept everyone who wants to come here. We are too small.

Swede

C.Rabbit!
Thank you very much for your interesting answer!

Rose

Wishing Lucia a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. I hope Mel has her and she can enjoy the day with all of Mel's family. She's growing up so fast and looks not so much like Mel, but his paternal grandmother, Eva Mylott. You can Google Eva's name and see a couple of close up photos of her and IMO Lucia looks very much like her....You can also Google OG's name + Her California Cutie and see some good photos of Lucia for comparison...

Sincerity

Ira Black: 3 hours ago

Cujeaux:

I wish! I would've LOVED to have been a fly on the wall to watch Giblitz rip the parishioners new Aholes! It must have been 10xs better than a comedy club!

Sincerity:

Hi Cuji:

This is the very point I've been making all along. Their relationship only seemed to "WORK" when Ole Greedy was on the receiving end regardless of the stressful fallout it was causing Mel Gibson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ira Black are you off your "MEDS", AGAIN??? There's a "TIME" and "PLACE" for "ALL" discussions. Regardless of how much money Mel Gibson has spent establishing this church, IN THE "EYES OF GOD", HE'S NO "GREATER" THAN ANY OTHER PERSON. If he was having problems with his "FELLOW" parishioners, this was a discussion that should have been initiated by the presiding priest at another time when visiting clergy weren't present. Perhaps if he would have allowed the presiding priest to handle the matter much more tactfully, his fellow parishioners wouldn't have gotten "pissed off" and reported the incident to ROL. Writing checks "DOESN'T" excuse "ANYONE" from utilizing the appropriate "ETIQUETTE" in dealing with certain organizations. People will be "PEOPLE"!!! If you want "RESPECT" you have to be "RESPECTFUL"!!!

Tellthetruth59

I'm disheartened with movie theaters. I've been very eager to see "The Way" just as I was the "The Beaver" and there are not any movie theaters showing this movie in my area. Guess I have to wait for it to come to Ondemand or Netflix. I hate being spoon fed by big studios with their crappy movies.

Sincerity

Ira Black: 6 minutes ago

Cujeaux:

Sincerity:

Hi Cuji:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ira Reply: Ya no kidding Sincerity. As for the ROL story who sold that to that gossip rag ? You know it's his church and at that everyone despite whatever wants their privacy. Just seems Mel Gibson pays the bills so really everyone can put their money where their mouth is ! By the way how did pictures of Lucia get taken against his wishes earlier this year ? You know enough is enough of trashy gossip ! Time to move on folks !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sincerity:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply by Ira: Well look at your reply Sincerity. Ya sure. Follow your own example why don't you ? And while you are at it PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ! THAT WAS THE POINT SINCERITY NOTHING ELSE !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, Ira Black, it just may be time for your doctor to "DRASTICALLY" adjust your "MEDICATION" regimen!!! As I recall, you can't "BUY" your way into HEAVEN and I certainly have no desire to build "ANY" churches or shrines, PERIOD!!! According to Isaiah 55, it's not necessary:

Isaiah 55

Invitation to the Thirsty
1 “Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.
2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.
4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples,
a ruler and commander of the peoples.
5 Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations you do not know will come running to you,
because of the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor.”

6 Seek the LORD while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on them,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
withou*****ering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
12 You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper,
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the LORD’s renown,
for an everlasting sign,
that will endure forever.”

NOW GO IN PEACE AND MEDITATE ON THAT!!

Sincerity

Ira Black: 21 minutes ago

Hey Sincerity and Cujeaux
Did both of you happen to know
You have snot in your noses too ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY, IRA BLACK!!! WHATEVER ISSUES YOU MAY BE HAVING WITH "MUCUS" PLEASE REFER THEM TO YOUR "THERAPIST OR PHYSICIAN". I WOULD TELL YOU TO ASK YOUR "PHARMACIST" BUT I DOUBT SERIOUSLY THAT YOUR MIND IS "SOUND" ENOUGH TO FOLLOW "SIMPLE" INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT "HANDS ON" ASSISTANCE!!!

Cujeaux

IBS: You seem to think people are interested in your views on just about everything. I personally don't read your posts unless they involve someone putting you in your place. You've been asked politely to limit your posts and to respond to off topic posts beneath said post, but you continue to litter the main thread worried that they may not otherwise be seen.

Any attempt to debate you on anything is fruitless because you fail to make a point related to the quotes you cherry pick and clump together in an attempt to be derisive. Then you add a snide comment that makes no sense. When someone misunderstands WTH you're talking about and responds with anything but praise, you then point the finger calling them a hypocrite. Why? BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT. You later say "I was simply trying to say this or that" when in reality that wasn't your intent at all.

You're canadian so why are so concerned about US politics and what goes on here? You claim it doesn't effect you living in the land of milk and honey that is Canada anyway. The way you tried to segue from 'let's forget about this trashy gossip and move on folks' to your rant as long as my arm about the war is a perfect example of how your opinion of yourself is much higher than everyone else's. You have the same problem your god Giblitz has.

Sincy nailed it on what is essentially his messiah complex, thinking he's above the priests and bishop who put a lot more dedication into 'his church' than he does. Just because he built it means nothing. The application to his church puts his authority above the clergy and in effect destroyed any legitimacy or credibility it may have had. Hopefully he's learned a hard lesson from his actions. If it was a false report to ROL he would have gone after them with both barrels.

I happen to think he has the same problem Michael Lohan has and needs to be on heavy meds to control his impulses. If not it could lead to more violent actions and NOBODY wants to see that. He's lucky that Ox didn't turn his ass in when she had the ability to do so. Teeth don't get chipped and broken the way hers did by a self inflicted hit. The tapes show how out of control and disrespectful he was and the church incident proves that he was off the rails before things turned sour in their relationship.

little aussie reader

Cuckoo:

-----------------------
Some of us are.
-----------------------
-----------------------
How would you know if someone is place putting Ira unless you read the posts? Fibber.
-----------------------
-----------------------
Please - you're one of the most long-winded, self important posters here.
-----------------------
Oh, and they weren't Ox's teeth, they were her veneers, and they can most certainly be self-removed.

Sincerity

Ira Black: 27 minutes ago

Sincerity:

Hi Cuji:

I try my best not to "ENGAGE" the "LUNATIC FRINGE" but when "ANYONE" attempts to "CALL ME OUT" -- I WILL BRING IT!!! Geez!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, IRA BLACK!!! I KNOW "CONSTRUCTIVE" SELF-EXPRESSION IS SOMEWHAT "DIFFICULT" FOR THE "MENTALLY" CHALLENGED!!!

little aussie reader

Hi Ira :o)

Yes, and remember on the tapes Mel asked "How's your tooth"?

Not teeth.

Purely speculation here, but she could have tripped and knocked one of the veneers off when she was running around the yard.

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments