Demi Moore

Skin & Bones & Wedding Ring

10/18/2011 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore too skinny
Demi Moore looked to be in desperate need of a good meal when she hit the N.Y. premiere of her new movie last night ... and according to Joan Rivers, it's because Demi BARELY ate anything on her flight in from L.A.

Joan was on the same flight as Demi ... and after she got off the plane, Rivers sold out her co-passenger to the paparazzi ... telling them that all Demi ate on the 6-hour flight was an apple ... and some water.

101811_joan_demi_v2_still

By the time Demi hit the red carpet ... it was Moore who was feeding the media, by sporting her wedding ring ... despite rumors that her marriage to Ashton Kutcher is on the rocks.

0930_ring_bling_footer

AlwaysOnTimeB

I agree with everyone else on here. Her body looks 20, but her hands look 65. Hands are always a dead give-away.

Bud

Ewwww! It looks like my Gramma's hands !!

moxie

Poor thing. She must be under alot of pressure. Demi, you are never going to be 20 again. Have the grace to dress your age. Gain a little weight, have your hair clipped to something more age appropriate. Have a manicure, and this time, choose a color that will enhance your hands (a nice shade of deep red...lose the dark tan color!!!!). Love is a funny thing. If someone truly loves you, they love you whether you are fat, chubby, etc... All you have to do is be happy with yourself. You do not look happy, you look desperate.

Phoenix1

Her hands age her, her hair ages her, and she is way too thin....which makes her look old. She needs a cut and style, work on her hands, if there is such a thing, and needs to eat a few sandwiches. She is pretty though.

None

I can't believe how effin NASTY people are on here. I do think Demi looks skinny but so WHAT about her hands. People have nothing better to do than talk crap about others... sad.
She's a beautiful woman and yes she seems to have lost a lot of weight. I hope the best for her & I'm so glad I'm not in the public eye to be subject to the scrutiny of uncaring individuals.

OnlineCriticChick

Everyone is commenting on the same thing I was thinking---THOSE HANDS! Take some of those millions and get them things fixed girl!

Murf

Can you corpse thin!

Athina

The skinnier you get the older you look. There's no fat to plump up the wrinkles and that includes the hands.

Sandra

All her plastic interventions to look young and her hands look so old!!

CA Girl

She's passed her "hot" time in her career (unless she gets really lucky and is offered a great part). It's all about the boy, now. She really IS too thin, wears a passe' hairstyle (for a 48-year-old woman), and appears to be trying too hard. She also needs some spa treatments on those hands of hers. I agree. (Poor woman, ripped apart by the blogging public!)

Lynn

Wow, her face may not look 50, but her hands sure do.

LuvTMZInTheOC

Oh yeah, that's reality right there. Demi is only a few years older than I am. I am also thin and yes, my hands reflect my age. I have no problem admitting it and saying they don't look good. It's reality and it's called aging. I agree with many others here, she really needs to cut that Marcia Brady hair. Ridiculous.

Lori Moore

Maybe it's been awhile since she has worn her wedding set. If memory serves, the wedding band is supposed to go on the finger first (to be closer to her heart) and then the engagement ring....and in this pic, it appears to be the opposite ! I searched out old pics of her, and she had it on right in the past! Maybe she just threw it on for all the pics being taken....and her heart is no longer a factor in the appearance of their "marriage".....to be seen ~

sok

Hey TMZ,

I'm sure Demi would appreciate it if you wouldn't show a close up of her 115 year old hand.

Thanks
Ashton

dd

Makeover time, go back to your haircut days and eat a little more.