Kelsey Grammer

Camille Thought

She Married Frasier

10/18/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101811_kelsey_v2_still

Kelsey Grammer says he thinks Camille Grammer only married him "because I was Frasier" ... and claims she regretted the marriage just DAYS after they tied the knot.

Grammer appeared on "Piers Morgan Tonight" yesterday ... and said, "[Frasier] had this great wonderful life ... he was stylish ... and just a little gay ... Kelsey Grammer is a different story."

But Grammer's smile disappeared when Piers asked about the most hurtful thing Camille has said about him ... and the actor replied, "She once said that I didn't want  my daughter ... that pissed me off."

Moments later, Kelsey changed his mind ... saying, "The thing that she said that hurt me the most ... that hurt Kayte [his new wife] and me ... is that thing about the child we lost ... something about it being karma ... it's just disgusting."

Ace

Good thing she didn't want you to be Eddy.

Glynn

Kelsey Grammer is a narcissistic old fool.

matt

People don't say hurtful things for no reason. Kelsey left out that part. He insinuates that he is standing in a room holding his child while Camille is screaming things at him for no reason. Also, he married her because she was a white, blonde with big tits.
They are both ego obsessed fools who are hurting children with their actions.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Kelsey, just keep your personal business just that...personal. Nobody needs to know all the gory details of your lost love. The same goes for Camille. They both need to keep their business out of the media. They aren't winning any brownie points for the TMI.

amazon_woman

Oh STFU Kelsey, you are so phoney !

Steelers suck

The more he talks, the more I dislike him. He just ruined one of my favorite movies, Down Periscope. I won't be watching anything with this as**** in it!

Lynn

This guy is a moron,....he was pretending that his young ugly girlfriend was his wife in NYC..and had got her knocked up while he was still married and just because his ugly girlfriend couldnt keep her baby...(karma is a bitch). He said that he didn't like what HIS wife said ...are you kidding me...I would have said a lot more than that...let's face it..his girlfriend now wife is a slut..who went along with pretending to be his wife...she doesn't deserve to be a mother...when you start out being deceitful it never works out...I will never watch him again...and he is only bad mouthing his wife because his new show sucks...he is trying to get ratings...poor me...boo hoo

stu

this loser can't let go of Frasier! He would still be doing tat show if he could.
FYI: actors who played Niles & Martin r gay.

Damon

Kaytes' miscarraige was Karma!

She was his mistress not his wife!

He was just out of rehab without any tangible assests - why would Camille think he was Frasier?!

He's a addict and they tend to be selfish people - sober or not!

He can deny only wanting his son and not his daughter all he wants - TMZ published the letter his lawyer submitted to the court stating the oppposite!

Kind of strange that he didn't want the boy until Kayte had a miscarriage - I guess it was a consolation child for her - he has otherwise not show interest in any of his kids until they're grown!

Terry

Your disgusting Kelsey! CHeat on your wife with an airplane waitress. Thats all they are! LMFAO. Your a fool!!! Definitly was KARMA!! Your a lier with a small penis!

LI_Mom

He's shocked that a woman would HOPE her husband is like the classy & sensitive person he portrays on screen?

Most woman were attracted to the Frasier character (despite) his faults.

I'm another fan who is disgusted by Kelsey's behavior off-screen & wish he never allowed the public to learn he's really just another self-absorbed celebrity who is willing to air all his dirty laundry giving NO THOUGHT to what's in his innocent child's best interest.

Jerk.

Blue

Ok, he dumps his wife, runs off with another woman, and gets that woman pregant while he is still married. He and his mistress lost the child, did her really expect Camille would be sympathetic? I think he is a mean old coot.

CathJ

I agree he is a douche...he said went to Betty Ford Rehab for cocaine, but still has an occasional ****tail?? Give me a break, he is an addict, period. He has an addictive personality and his new wife better watch out. If she is naive enough to think, she is the "one"...she better watch out. Every excuse he gave last night was pathetic; nothing is ever the addicts fault is it?

Kaffee

The real difference between Frasier and Kelsey is that Kelsey is a crazy SOB.

Marie

He needs to get the f*ck over himself. And yes she is right Karma is a bit*h and it usually comes back biting. Stfu!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments