Lindsay Lohan

I Deserved Sautner's Rage

10/19/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Stephanie Sautner
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she understands why Judge Stephanie Sautner threw the book at her today -- and to prove her renewed commitment to community service, Lindsay plans to put in overtime at the morgue.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she gets why Judge Sautner was pissed -- admitting she didn't follow Sautner's previous instructions to the T.

We're told Lindsay has internalized Sautner's admonitions -- and is taking the entire experience today as one big warning that she needs to get her act together, stat.

As a result, we're told Lindsay will be visiting the morgue tomorrow to get started on her community service. In fact, Lindsay says she's so serious about impressing the judge ... we're told she has promised to go to the morgue every day between now and her next hearing on November 2.

We're told Lindsay gets the message -- and doesn't harbor any bad feelings toward Sautner for taking a hard line.

Sources tell us, when Lindsay faces Sautner again next month, she'll argue she doesn't deserve jail time.

ANDERSON H8TURD, V.P.

The cocaine barrel is suddenly $10.000.00 lighter. Again. DUIna's furious.

eivissa

so, I know the justice system is messed up.

If Lindsey does not get the maximun jail time....

I have lost all respect for it.

She is making the system a serious JOKE. More than it is already.

No one in the ....regular population, would get their hand held like her and get away with it.

This makes my stomach turn.
She makes my stomach turn.
And the pictures of her teeth really show how much she is so effed up.
( By the way, I wish I didnt see those pix of her teeth, cuz I wanted to puke)

Chase

Blah, blah, blah. Same sh**, different day. "They call me meth-mouth, cuz I don't brush."

mrsschrute

Hey Nicole: Did you even graduate from the 5th grade? Your IDOL has had numerous chances that the rest of us wouldn't have foolishly squandered. I'm guessing that you "Nicole" wish you could get into trouble with the law over and over and get the attention that your "IDOL" gets because you are fat, ugly, and have never, ever been popular. You were and are a social pariah not only in your high school, but in your social circle. You cling to the delusional idea that sticking up for a loser like LL will somehow endear you to her. You need psychiatric help. So does your IDOL. PREDICTION: You and your IDOL will both end up in the same psychiatric ward and/or ICU as a result of overdose and/or mental illness. Either way, you two are deserving of one another sweetie. :O)

janet

Sautner cut her a break. Lohan blew it of****ain. Shawn Holly got her butt kicked by Sautner,save it for the hearing Nov 2. Lot's of prooving Lohans 'glowing reviews'.

In the meantime Lohan has to do 2 8hr. days a total of 16 hours between tomorrow and Nov 1st.

Nicole

mrsschrute: less than a minute ago

----------------
Don't be delusional. Fortunately i have never had any personal experience with the unjust legal system.

Scott

Nicole Wrote:
Don't be delusional.

Hello Pot, I'm the Kettle.

Philly

She's going to die and no one will give a sh*t except the sponges (ie, "mom" "dad" and whatever hangers-on are with her at the moment). Good riddance, stupid.

BlkSheepSpiller

Only if we were ALL as entitled as Lindsay. Most of us will never have half of what you have...and you piss it all away. Gee....wish I could come up with $100,000 for bail off the muscle...when I'm hardly putting food on the table and keeping my utilities on in my home. Shame on you. I agree...pull the silver spoon out of your ass. And spend some of that $$ getting your meth tainted teeth fixed while you are at it. ~~~~~Good Luck in court in November.

dino

Who cares!! Throw her under a bus!!

Nicole

Jay: 3 hours ago

The judge put on a big show to try to make the public happy and it was B.S. She might as well have just said "sorry Ms. Lohan for wasting your time and personally walked her out of the court! 10k is nothing to Lindsay, if the judge really wanted to make a point she would have revoked her with no bail!
-----------
Get educated about California law before commenting.
Lindsay only has misdemeanors and she is entitled to bail until the formal probation violation hearing takes place.

Nikki

I bet shes at home with a vodka in hand cursing out the judge right now

RC

Lindsay La Loca should get the maximum time by the judge. Miss Loca obviously doesn't take her responsibilites. Let the judge sentence her to a year of jail, at least. How many chances has she gotten and ruined? Lock her up.

Nicole

Nikki: 5 minutes ago

I bet shes at home with a vodka in hand cursing out the judge right now.

----------------------
Alcohol is a legal substance and everyone has the right to free speech.

steve

are you kidding this lost kid how many chances does she get back it up judge ....throw her in jail....