Lindsay Lohan

Turned Away at Morgue

after Showing Up Late

10/20/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan City Morgue
Lindsay Lohan was turned away from the L.A. County Morgue, after showing up late ... Incredible.

We broke the story ... Lindsay was supposed to show up by 8 AM, but at 7:40 her assistant called to say she'd be there in 10 minutes.  Tick, tick, tick.

We're told Lindsay didn't show up until 8:40.  Her publicist claims she was late "due to a combination of not knowing the entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

Lindsay was met at the door by Coroner's officials who turned her away.

We're told the Coroner's office then contacted the Probation Dept.'s Volunteer Center -- which supervises Lindsay's probation -- and notified them that she was late ... AGAIN.  That info will be forwarded on to Judge Stephanie Sautner.

Lindsay just tweeted, "With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!  Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of (sic) caused to those at the Coroner's office.  Won't happen again, now I know where to go!"

It's not a violation for her not to show today ... the judge only required that Lindsay put in 16 hours at the morgue a week by Nov 2.  But it's awful for Lindsay and her lawyer, who will try to convince the judge that she's not thumbing her nose at authority.

sparced

she must be on drugs or something... because i just can't believe that anyone is this stupid

if she's smart, she'd be an hour early every day until the next court date.

Kasey

Her lawyer said yesterday (before the judge gave her the 2 days a week thing) that Lindsay had already planned on being there today. So, she obviously had scheduled today in advance. So, today would be considered a "no-show," I would think, just like it did with the women's center.

Anyone agree?

2idiots

Wow and Just YESTERDAY she was in front of the Judge who told her the Morgue has a STRICT 8 hour "policy" and DAY 1 BlowHan screws herself.

I dont think Shawn Chappedazz can fix this one.

Casey

Anyone agree?

Kaffee

Lindsay has eliminated all her free passes. Pretty sure the Judge is going to punish her now. And, if Lindsay gets away with this, we know she is paying somebody off.

EMB

Cant wait to hear her lie, I mean excuse.

Katee

When the judge said in July that she had to stay a minimum of four hours and show up on scheduled days was that only for the Woman's shelter? Did the judge specify it was for the morgue also? Just curious if she's actually in violation of the judges orders by being a no show at the morgue or if it's just going to tick the judge off more.

Rogue Warrior

Dilo just announced that Lilo is being made an example of and that everyone runs late in Cali because the traffic is bad. Dilo has contacted her attorney and is considering legal options.

Story developing......

Ghost Rider

I knew it, this is all just as predictable as wrestling. Maybe tomorrow huh?

nyc44th

geez . . milking it much TMZ?

Reed

For her defenders, maybe she didn't have to do the service starting today but apparently she said she was going to come in today. On any job, when you state you will be there, you should be there, no excuses. You can't be late and you can't keep putting off a job until it's a day you want it to be, I have zero respect for this moron. As an employer I would never want to hire her for any job and I hope her lawyer has her tap shoes ready for the next court appearance.

Fozzie

does she think she is still on the set of Georgia Rules?

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Aw dang Lindsay....why? Girl get it together. People so many people want you to screw up and are actively rooting against you. You got treat this like a battle. That means you have to do everything you can to "win". Like for instance, showing up on time when you are suppossed to. Yesterday Harvey asked can she change and the other lawyer (I forget his name) said no and that she's an habitual criminal. I do not agree with that statement at all. People can change if they want to. They have to work at it. I think Lindsay can change. If she doesn't want to be made an example of she has to do what is required of her by the court every time it's asked of her. I wish her the best.

Jay

Its funny how the jails are too overcrowded for loser lohan who would use a private cell yet the slobs off the street who cant afford to make bail are jammed into the jails sleeping on the floor on a f*kin cot.

pink

Harvey I'm pretty sure the judge said she must complete 2 eight hour shifts (16hrs) PER WEE*****il the next hearing date on November 2nd. NOT 16 TOTAL. If I do some simple math here she needs to put in at least 32.