Famed Jet Blue Quitter

I'm Done with Psych Treatment

10/20/2011 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-steven-slater-tmz-BN
Steven Slater -- the ex- Jet Blue flight attendant who infamously slid down an airplane evacuation slide after quitting his job last year -- has finally finished his court-mandated mental health treatment.

Slater was sentenced to a year of probation after completing the treatment program, this according to the Queens County D.A.'s office in New York.

As we previously reported, Slater copped to two counts of criminal mischief last year -- and was ordered to pay Jet Blue $10,000 in restitution for the emergency slide.

Slater told CNN, "It's great to see that there is an alternate to hard time for cases that, in my mind, don't necessarily merit hard time. This was a good alternative."

Googie

Still an idiot.

me

ONE WORD. ...********ER!!!!!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

He should use the opportunity of his brief fame to let people know about the big 911 lie.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Still have to say this was one of the best "I quit" scenario's ever!!

Fred Farkel

You sir, your demeanor, your behavior, are the reasons that folks (right or wrong) have NO TOLERANCE for gays.

You are a joke and a disgrace to humanity.

I would SLAP you clean across that smuggly face if I ever saw you.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

He needs to pull that stunt again on the Dreamliners. I heard they have a bigger slide.

Ace

I'm Steven, I'm a slide-a-holic. What kind of treatment is that?

Tammy

Take note Lindsay: when the court orders you to do something, YOU DO IT!!! And I agree that it was quite the "I quit" scenario. Now, go away, Steven!!!

Johnnyt

I don't know why he had to do probation at all. I kinda
admired this guy. Who hasn't been pissed off on a bad
day and wanted to tell the "man" to shove it? Oh I
forgot where I was! Other than pickn up the empties
around the ole single wide hacienda once in awhile, you
probably couldn't relate. BTW, he was punished much
more severely than our favorite gal, "move that cone"
Lindsey. Right? Show some love!

two cents

Packing on the pounds there. Did the doctor explain why his neck disappeared??

Tuco

I think I may hire him as an attendant on my Gulfstream 4. When we get to 12,000 feet I will open the e-door and drop him over the zoo where he can be a monkey with all the other monkeys. Que Facil.

Still a loser drama queen. That whole story was one of the dumbest of last year.
Hope he didn't give his HIV to anybody while he was going crazy.

Robataille

See Tmz... It happened again... You're responsible for the career of a nobody.

PatinNJ

This loser needs to go away, and not by plane.

candycab

Court mandated programs are a complete scam, but then again our entire "Justice" system is also. Par for the coast as our Gov goes I guess.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments