Lindsay Lohan [Video]

The $80k Morgue Rejection

10/20/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102011_lindsay_still

Lindsay Lohan hit the L.A. County Morgue in style this morning ... rolling up in an $80,000 Porsche Panamera ... before being turned away at the door.

Lindsay was spotted at a back entrance ... talking with a morgue staffer who appeared to be informing the actress that she needed to go to a different entrance ... redirecting her to the front of the building.

As we previously reported, LiLo was 40 minutes late ... and the Coroner's Office sent her ass home without credit.

Lohan claims she'll try again tomorrow.

porkchop45

Congrats on your 15 min of fame LOSER!

andyconda

dont be surprised if she enters rehab tomorrow

suza271

I read a comment that said sites were reporting she was out till 4am. Anyone know where I can find that info?

andyconda

she is against people telling her what to do..
she will not except punishment from anyone else but herself...
so It would not surprise me that she does not enter a rehab...to avoid obligations....
but she might wait unil after the weekend so she can run the gauntlet partying until Ali pukes porshe

Johnny

This stupid girl wants to go to jail. Please judge put her behind bars. We are bored to read her excuses to follow her punishment.

Canada Guy

Move that pylon...I'm Lindsay Lohan!

jeebus

Hey guys we are gonna be in the chat again today at 4 o clock pacific time to talk about the latest shena****ns. Come on by if you want!!

Rogue Warrior

Have you ever taken a Dilo dump? You know, it's one of those lengthy sentences at the "john" where you sit up and FEEL "refreshed" when you're done? I'm reveling in the thought of Lilo being constipated and puking at the same time, IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dod

It is drugs. Nothing can champion crack etc. I have lost a sister trying to maintain her habit and she will trade one night of drugs for a new paid rental if she is given the money.

Who ever is providing her with money are the real criminals.

Holly

She'll show up tomorrow with a box of muffins

kris

so she missed her appointment with the morgue this morning?...no biggy,I'm sure she will get there soon..one way or the other.

Chaps

Maybe she should camp out in one of the coolers, that way she wont be late again...

snaffuu'

Uh..Yeah, Ummm,.. Can you have them stop unloading & move the truck,...I wanna park my car back there or inside the building, any big bay doors like at a studio lot, I can pull my car in w/my assistant's car too,...no, well move the truck & clear all that crap away, I wanna leave my car in there behind the fence,.....listen assistant....go inside the morgue & see what the hell is going on out her, I want that damn parking spot behind the fence....I don't care what time it is, go in & tell them Lilo' is here.....

Holly

10/19/2011

Holley pointed out that Lohan received a “glowing” report from her psychiatrist.

“The report says Ms Lohan has reached a turning point in her accountability and maturity,” Holley argued in court.

“Failing to show up nine times to the shelter is reaching a turning point in her maturity?” Sautner retorted.

“She’s a strong girl. She understands that she has to comply with the court. It’s the judge’s ruling and she gets that. She is going do what she needs to do – she’s going to the morgue to perform community service,” Lohan’s representative said.

GreyWolf

She is so full of it! I jus*****ched it on the news and the man they interviewed said that Lindsay has been there before and knew what entrance to use. She was 40 minutes late. He said he received a call stating that she was 10 minutes away from the morgue at 7:45 and then she shows up at 8:45 am! She need to do jail time. No more chances for her. She just exhausted all of her freebies! I had a feeling she would find a way to screw this up for herself.