Lindsay Lohan

Latest Mug Shot

10/20/2011 3:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Mugshot 2011
By our count it's #6 ... Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot, taken right after she was handcuffed in court yesterday and taken away.

Perfect for the Fall.

1020_lohan_footer

daRock

If Lilo was to die from her addictions, Dilo would still be telling the gossip rags or anyone who'd listen to her that Lindsay is doing just great, she's just ran into a rough patch, she'll be back on track soon! She is so fu*king stupid to say the things she does. It only further separates Lindsay from Hollyweird. If lying was a crime, Lilo and Dilo would be on death row!

KristinaLA

Soon she'll have enough mug shots to fill a twelve month calender. It'll be just a Lindsay Lohan Mug Shot calender. lol

Christy

Just say it TMZ...it's a great mugshot for Halloween not fall! Crack whore costume...it's all the rage.

Jay

Wow she looks disgusting. I love how her probation report says Lindsay was working for a month due to "acting". What has she stared in latley?

Strokadellic

That's a pretty hot receding hairline she's got going on right there.

bino1952

I don't believe this is her "latest" mug shot. What did they do? Let her go wash her face?

Jodi

ARE YOU SURE THIS WAS TAKEN YESTERDAY TMZ????

Holly

The police mugshots arent public.

Dave

L 7 LOSER
Throw this piece of trash in the slammer and keep her there.

stargazer

RE: bb - meth does cause bloating like that. RE: Holly - mugshots are made public, that's why you always see them on here and on various other entertainment based sites & tv shows. They're in the public records that the media has access to. This is the case for everyone, not just those who are famous.

karen darvin

I've been watching Lindsay, fascinated like everyone else.I do n't think she looks bad, other then the make up for court being way off,well, the blush mainly.I think she is amazingly beautiful and very troubled, I would not call her appearance at the moment healthy but she is not the ugly old looking thing people are calling her.Despite this ongoing court thing I think she might have a problem with drugs but not to the extent people are saying. Meth does not make you puffy, although it does rot teeth.It makes people lose weight and get a certain look i do not see her having.The cigarettes are as bad as anything, don't know why people smoke still.So w hat drug is she on? I certainly can't tell,although a vacant eye and staring can be painkillers.So I'm not sure why everyone else is so sure she is on drugs, considering I know more about them than the average person.Her hair is the way she wants it. I don't see any other Hollywood star getting singled out for having the extensions and they all seem to have them.And she sure has a nice collection of Chanel bags.The mother in me would love to take her out of that whole scene for awhile and spend a year somewhere beautiful but remote.Hollywood seems vicious.It sucks the life out of you if you let it.I hope she fiinshes up her jail stuff and puts it behind her, it has gone on way too long.Turn it around Lindsay.I'm on your side

stargazer

Who has 6 mugshots, besides a career criminal??? Judging from her fat face, it seems like she was trying to cover up her meth bloat by giving herself the illusion of having cheekbones, with that horrible clown makeup she wore to court. She failed miserably. Look at her eyes and how tweaked out they look!

AddieTrish

Does this stupid bitch ever get tired of having her mug shot taken for the world to laugh over?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't think I could ever handle being this sort of celebrity. I think that all it would take is TMZ posting my mugshot one time and I would be so humiliated and mortified that I would do everything under the sun to keep it from happening again, let alone 5 or 6 more times.

Doesn't it make you sad, Lindsay, that the most recognizable photos of you are mugshots?

lisam

Right after she was handcuffed? Really? Please don't insult our intelligence, where's the 3-inches of spackled on makeup she was wearing in court; supposedly only moments earlier?