Lindsay Lohan

Latest Mug Shot

10/20/2011 3:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Mugshot 2011
By our count it's #6 ... Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot, taken right after she was handcuffed in court yesterday and taken away.

Perfect for the Fall.

1020_lohan_footer

anony

Her meth addiction is killing her looks.
That's why her teeth look so bad.

FUROL

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAK quackquackquackquack quack. Quack *coughcoughhack*

Crustytuna

Just a shadow of her former self. Does not look anything remotely like she did 5-6 years ago when she was full of life, beautiful, talented. This is what addiction does to a human being! Her eyes look dead.

suza271

I'm not too knowledgeable re: uppers (was a downers girl myself), couldn't she also be smoking crack cocaine instead of meth? From the recent stories of sheen and mueller it sounds like its fairly prevelant in la and easy to get. Plus, lilo prob thinks its classier. Lol.

Also, I don't understand why the judge et al have jumped to the conclusion this isn't related to a drug problem. When I used, I skipped out on crap all the time. Could directly explain those absences. I say, probation should pay her a visit. She's still on the strictest form of probation.

Penelope

Didn't her "staff" tell her that her makeup was ghastly? or her lawyer? If I walked into court with that cheek makeup on, I would hope my lawyer or someone would tell me to go to the nearest restroom and get it off. Was she trying to look bad or celebrating early halloween? I can't understand why everyone is still blaming a 24 year adult's parents for her problems. She was of legal age 8 years ago...what is the cutof****e before you stop blaming your parents for your self destruction? She knew exactly what she was doing when she violated the probation. She just thought she was a big enough prima donna to get away with it again..and she will probably not spend jail time.

FlamingoNut

This girl desperately needs to do whatever it takes to get her community service done, needs to fulfill her probation demands, and remain low key for a few months. No partying. No photo shoots. Just relax and chill out. If she doesn't, the next pic we'll see is of her on a slab in the morgue instead of 'working' there.

Ghost Rider

Trapped life on the wild side is what that mugshot says amongst other things.

suza271

BWHAHAHAHAHA...

Did anyone notice when scrolling down the main TMZ page right above Lilos Mugshot is a video/pic of Kwadafi being killed. It says Warning VERY Graphic...then, you scroll right down to Lindsays Mugshot.

I'm super glad they warned me in regard to how graphic both pics were. Although, I can't decide which one was more shockingly ghastly than the other.

What, too soon?

magica

Every mugshot is prettier than the one before!

SUNIA3

oh good grief!

WilmaGump

I am special, I am special, I am Lindsay Fricking Lohan. I am special, I am special, I am Lindsay Fricking Lohan!
Yeah, right....

penny

Lindsay, stay strong. These are just vultures out to hurt you.

People: leave her alone. She didn't do anything to go to jail for. How many men and women who killed people and hurt children are out on the streets? Where is the justice?
What makes you all think you should punish Lindsay. Did she do anything directly to harm you or your? Just back off!!

edixoo

Hey, the heavy makeup kinda works! She would look washed out otherwise.

reily

'meanwhile back at the farm the destruction of Lindsay Lohan was moving right along'
getting caught in a war between Sautner and Parker is no place for her to be.
Shawn is right yesterday was premature.
Sautners performance was disgusting in the extreme. She ought to have called abrea*****il she got control of herself. A judge being that angry is not acceptable.

Someone's goldfish

Wow she's only 25? Hard living has not been kind to her.