Taylor Armstrong's

'Most Eligible' Lunch Date,

Insists We're NOT Dating

10/22/2011 1:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1021-taylor-armstrong-SPLASH
Wearing his and hers shades, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" widow Taylor Armstrong enjoyed a friendly lunch with "Most Eligible Dallas" hunk Matt Nordgren at Clementine Cafe in L.A. on Thursday.

While the Bravo stars have been rumored to be hooking up, Nordgren is adamant they are just "friends" ... and Armstrong just tweeted "I am NOT dating anyone from anywhere! Stop the rumors! I am trying to heal with my daughter."

Taylor's husband, Russell Armstrong, committed suicide in August.

sweetdee88

i am begging you tmz; please put the reality "star" gossip on another part of the site. it does not belong! i don't care about these people! they are not celebrities!

SunsetStripCeleb

Vixen Taylor is out in LA looking fierce with her boy toy friend. Taylor runs the social scene in LA ..... this isn't Dallas anymore!

Everyones~A~Star

You can stop rumours really fast by laying low, and not airing your life on Television.

JANA

She's so upset . . . that's why they're eating outside on the sidewalk. Pleeeeeeaaaaaase! Tell me her 15 minutes are nearly over. It's nice to see her priorities are in order.

gemini81

She was probably boinking him while Russell was still alive, she's trash.

firebaby

didn't her husband kill himself in august? *august*?!
damn, this bitch moves fast, eh....

This guy is the classic DOUCHE-BAG.

I see right through him = PHONY.

suvine

Why is she wasting her time with him if he makes it clear they are not dating, when that is exactly what they are doing.

But its good for publicity so I guess she knows what she is doing.

I love her BTW

Seriouslywtf

I guess if you consider a balding totally average looking dude a "hunk" then Matt's ur man.

Chris

She is pathetic. Seriously. Anyone who would say the stuff that she said about her husband after his death and then cries for the loss is the textbook definition of a loser. Even if the stuff is true, she couldn't put it aside to spare the child they share together? Absolutely the worst excuse for a mother and human being. I won't be watching. P.S. That Lisa housewife and her husband are horrible. Who in their right mind would admire them? If that is what money does to you, the trade off is too great. They should hange their heads in shame.

mary

run forest run

deborah adkins

sorry Taylor but ur a mess. Lisa should go back to the UK Brandi's boy peed so what? lisa's dog was at the dinner table and let's not even talk about her phony boytoy Cedric. Kyle is a trouble maker Dana n Camille are suckasses and Kim is an addict easy 2 c!

deborah adkins

Yeah I don't usually comment on dumb stuff like this but i figured out why we "po folks" are fascinated because we would not hang with nor allow our families to hang out with true "skanks" like this. I am waiting for Kim to OD, I used to love Teresa on NJ but she's a skank 2 along w/her hub. Lisa hub dumber than a bag of rocks

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2