Jessica Simpson

100% Pregnant! (Allegedly)

10/25/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102411_jessive_tv_still

After months of rumors and speculation -- TMZ is proud to announce ... Jessica Simpson is absolutely, positively, 100% pregnant! Maybe.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Debbie

It's sooooooooooo stupid when women can't just tell people once they find out for sure. Then for Jessica to not tell because she wants money from a magazine, doesn't she have enough money? Everything is always about money. There is no way Kim and Kris Humphries are happily married. They simply don't act like they love each other, they don't even act like they like each other. I was at the taping of Dancing With The Stars last night and Kim sat closer to Khloe and Kim and Kris totally ignored each other. Khloe and Lamar were very close putting their arms around each other. Khloe and Lamar are very much in love other than the Kardashian's texting all the time at the show when the rest of the audience couldn't have a phone.

Quinn

Maybe it's just a Burrito Baby ..... ?

sister278

well..like the reporter said..why should someone pay $500K to the 'scoop' when obviously she is VERY pregnant . She looks 7 months AT LEAST to me.

Sandra

Who cares!!

Rhonda

Of course, she's pregnant...doesn't take a genius to figure it out! Not confirming it is just a way to keep the press interested. DUH!

tori

This loser has all the paparrazzi around her and she's in the news all over the place just where she wants to be. She's fat and that's it, you idiots!!!

Ella

My belly looked just like that when I was carrying my girls. I do believe she's approaching 5 months of pregnancy. I am a labor and delivery nurse as well. Note to all who have made negative comments all women carry babies differently. She obviously has done something right. Her clothing and shoe line is bringing in a hefty sum. So what if she can't sing very well because she makes for a great business woman.

CYBERTA

Congrats Jess!!! So happy for you...To all you haters who do know what they're talking about. She doing pretty well for being a has been. Her clothing and shoe empire are expected to rake in nearly a billion dollars this year alone...She makes royalties off the amount, but still does pretty well for being a "has been."

Cleveland Gal

I'm not a fan of Jessica Simpson mostly because she wears fur,dresses stupid, and I am really tired of the dumb blond routine. The thing that bothers me is the shallowness of people today...I see it on here people making fun of her weight I got news for you people she is the normal weight for an American woman I guess all of you are just used to the size 0 anorexics to realize that. She is a beautiful girl and you people should be ashamed...have a little class.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Either she's pregnant or that's one helluva beer gut.

slinky

For all you haters. She's laughing all the way to the bank "
Her Fashion Monstrocity is reported to be worth nearly ONE BILLION BUCKS!Yeah so for all the WTF has she done in the last ten years.BAHAHAHAHAHA! You go girl.......

get real

She is Preggers. Who Cares? She is not announcing it, because she is saying in the Media that way. Any news, good or Bad for a so called Celeb is good news, as long as it keeps them in the news.Smart Business women i would say.

South Beach

The girl is worth a fortune thanks to her retail line ($100 mil just last year), she needs to invest for the long term because that's got a short lifespan. Time for another direction and just being happy. Best to you girl!

anonymous

Jessica Simpson is one big old fat ugly blonde cow.

Bob