Bee Gees Singer

Smiling in London

After Hospital Emergency

10/25/2011 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robin Wenn
Two weeks after being hospitalized for severe abdominal pain and inflammation of the colon, Bee Gees co-founder Robin Gibb was spotted leaving a television studio in London on Monday.

The 61-year-old -- who's been battling a crippling stomach condition -- appeared on a local TV show to promote a charity single.

Gibb's rep had described the medical situation as a "difficult time" ... but judging by the smile on Robin's face, he seems to be in good spirits.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

fastdriver

He looks a LOT older than 61! Is he ill? He looks like he's 81!

Rabbitt

Didn't his brother die of some kind of stomach condition? I hope it's not anything as serious as that. I like the Bee Gees.

Lauren

hes not looking that good...

Oracle

Carol Anne, please come into the light!!

tre

i wish you well mr. gibb

miller

Robin was always my favorite of the BeeGees! I hope he gets better soon!

janice

Dwina needs to let him eat some of the food he looks terrible.

Rosie

Robin Gibb has one of the finest voices you'll ever hear. The Bee Gees were unique. Most known for their "disco" work, but their catalog of music is right up there with The Beatles.

This makes me so sad to see him looking so ill. I've been a fan of theirs longer than I haven't been.

Their music is the soundtrack to my life.

Thank you, Robin, Barry & Maurice(RIP)

rustyhalo55

I can't believe some of the rude and disgusting comments here about a man who obviously is very ill and maybe terminally.

OctoJihadi

thats what happens when you spend a life time sticking things up there that dont belong....im just sayin.

David Hamilton

Please forward this message to Robin Gibb. My thouths and prayers will be with you daily. Please get better soon -- I am sending good vibes your way.

Sincerely,
David Hamilton (a very close fan for almost 5 decades)
Dallas, Texas

marie_2472

Robin has the same voice he had at 19 ...never changed he never stopped touring, no in the US but Europe lets face it there is more of them than us...he also is doing Requiem Titanic for the anniversary, plus he is president of CISAC which is there to protect copyrights for artists around the world...he never stops...he has cancer and is taking care of himself, he always ate healthy and he should have a better chance than anyone to beat this cancer. We wish him well.

marie_2472

Robin is not DEAD he has LIVER CANCER, had many chemo treatments. He flew in some specialists from Europe to help him get better, Robin was in the studio with his son Robin -John to work on Titanic Requiem...Robin never stopped working anyone who knows him will tell you, nothing stops him. Robin is a health nut, but he does like macaroons.

marie_2472

Robin Gibb is passionate about supporting soldiers he will drag himself out of bed to perform at a charity concert in two weeks...this is Robin Gibb Maurice by the way died of a heart attack, he had a blocked colon...Robin had stomach problems last year but this liver cancer is new...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5