Jennifer Love Hewitt

The Kim K Makeover

10/26/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Love Hewitt blue dress
Wearing a Kim Kardashian-esque bandage dress, Jennifer Love Hewitt showed off her sexy & bootylicious figure at a premiere in Hollywood on Tuesday.

That's one amazing body of work.

cindy

I hate when they all stand there cross-legged to minimize their hips. I don't know why exactly I hate that. Does she still sleep with her mom?

Studley Buck

J. Love is one hot lady. She was hot before anybody ever heard of Kim Kardashian.

Chun LI

Why would anyone in their right mind want to emulate that pig Kim?

the floyd

I looked in the dictionary under ugly, and their was a picture of this chick?

Lin

Very beautiful young lady and she looks fabulous.Wish her the best...

L

Wow, you are doing Jennifer an injustice by even mentioning the Kardashian name. Jennifer is beautiful, does not compare to anyone else and this is not the first bandage-type dress she has looked incredible in. This is a woman.

L

Wow, you are doing Jennifer an injustice my even mentioning the Kardashian name. Jennifer is beautiful, does not compare to anyone else and this is not the first bandage-type dress she has looked awesome in.

Ghost Rider

If this was a whod you rather, Id pick Jennifer.

Ava

Its a Herve Ledger-esque bondage dress. A LOT of famous women wore them before Kim K and a LOT will wear them after, so please don't give her credit for a dress concept she has no part of.

JLove looks great. Don't think I like the shoes with the dress though.

Barbara

TMZ...give credit where credit is due...Her figure is perfect compared to large axx Kim.

magica

Quite an insult, comparing J. Love with that Kartrashian broad. J. Love is 1000% hotter. What a smokin' bod!

Carla

She is way better looking than tons-of-buns Kim K

ruserious

How nice it would be to be able to focus on myself all day everyday. We might all look like a million bucks if we didn't have to work to survive, we aren't all overpaid for doing nothing. Might as well dip yourself in wax and call it done.

Cella

She is all "Spanxed" up. Bet on it. Just wait a couple of years when all the sun damage starts to show and she gets the speckled chest (if she doesn't have it already) and that turkey neck. Yikes.

I don't see anything overly attractive about her. I mean, she's not hideous or anything, but she's pretty average.

sem

You know, I have to give props to anyone, woman or man, who has the confidence to wear something that tight out in public. I've found the older (and rounder) I've gotten, the looser my clothes have become. That takes some guts. It helps when you look that good to begin with.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments