Justin Bieber

Pulled Over By Cops

In NASTY Batman Cadillac

10/27/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber Batman CadillacJustin Bieber narrowly dodged the cold hammer of justice this week ... TMZ has learned -- getting off with just a warning after cops pulled the 17-year-old over in his Batman-themed Cadillac.

Law enforcement sources tell us, Bieber was cruising around L.A. in a ridiculous 3-car motorcade -- with Biebs up front in a murdered out Bat-illac CTS-V ... flanked by his friends in a Range Rover and a black Rolls Royce (Sean Kingston).

According to law enforcement sources, JB cut off a CHP officer and was pulled over -- along with the other two cars -- but fortunately for the Biebs and his perfect life, the entire gang was sent on their way with just a warning.

To add insult to injury -- JB's car is maddeningly awesome ... with a custom "JB" logo on the side panel ... and twin Batman symbols on the front and back of the car. Oh yeah, and the word "Batmobile" is emblazoned on the trunk.

Thanks to celeb jeweler Ben Baller for the pics.

Mark

I'd almost be willing to sacrifice 10 years out of my life so I could fast forward to seeing the trainwreck that will be Justin Beiber at age 27.

???

SHOWOFF!!!

thestupid

Screw you Beiber... you auto-tuned ass-munch!

Kelly

Some people are saying that Selena is changing Justin. I guess they don't realize that he is responsible for his own behavior. If he screws up his life, it's his own fault. At least Selena doesn't act like an idiot in public.

Chia

He looks anorexic.

Chia

Oy!

JBSux

He looks like freaking Vanilla Ice. And I wager that in 10-15 years the Biebs won't only share his looks with 'nilla but his career too. He's just too dumb to realize that this lap of luxury he's swimming in is not going to last forever.

Inventour

The poor kid is trying so hard to 'fit-in', he is doing the Wig-Thang and it's not workin for him. He does need to get some muscles, his body is looking weak. I guess all he needs to do is dance a few steps and call it a night. He looks like a 9 year old Rob Dyrdek.

Maria

I think the cops made an honest mistake. They pulled him over because they thought he was 11.

Beanie

This is what pisses me off. If he wasn't a famous person and did that he would get a ticket. And they all say "we're human too". Well, then pay the price like any other human. It's not like Justin can't afford the ticket. He's 17 years old and makes more than my entire family will make in a life time.

jack

I wouldn't expect anything less from the LAPD, this is what is commonly called celebrity justice and the LADP seems to be star struck!

ohhS0lovely

i honestly don't see what selena sees in him? he's ugly, he's scrawny, no muscles. his face looks like a girl, his voice sounds like a girl, he probably has a small wiener, if selena was being robbed by a fat guy and what would justin do to protect her? the first thing the fat guy would do is slap justin in the face and push his girly scrawny body all they way across the street with just one push of an arm. lol seriously, selena needs a hot man with muscles who can protect her not a little baby boy. justin needs some growing up to do. he's girly and immature.

Kelly

On Just Jared Jr, Justin has been bitching about how he wants to be known for his music, and his fame. Well, he should have done that a long time ago. Maybe he should stop behaving like an immature idiot in public. Sorry if that was harsh, but I had to say it.

billywms

HA!-This made me laugh & that outfit he's wearing makes the story even better!

Son B

Not sure why there's so much hate. A lot of comments about him being spoiled and blah blah blah..how so when he makes his own money? I wish the adults who work for me had a work ethic comparable to this 17 year old kid. As long as he's not hurting anybody or driving around with guns and coke and **** in the car, who cares?