Michael Lohan

Sorry, Lindsay ...

Dad's in Jail ... Again

10/27/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102711_lindsay_lohan_still

Michael Lohan's ridiculous arrest -- after jumping off a four-story balcony -- actually makes us feel sorry for Lindsay ... and also explains why she can't stay out of court.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Comparing the first photo to the last, she doesn't even look like the same person. That would freak me out.

Holly

Wow, what a matching pair of f@@k ups. Don't quite know why they dont get along. hahahahahahahhaha

tellmeaboutit

Give me a break. Any sympathy I had for that silly b*tch is long gone. She's not a kid, she's an adult (at least in age) and she's long overdue for taking responsibility for her own actions. She's probably jealous of all the attention he's getting. All of them, including Major are lowlife bottom feeders and they deserve each other.

Good riddance!

So, now we know what they're both going to be using for Xmas cards. They must all be so proud of themselves. Loserhans!

Mikey

What do you call the act?
"The Aristocrats"

Mikey

Looks like they're both going bald at the same rate.

Emilio

Well now we know she gets it from...

Blood Red Witch

Lindsay has MiLo's hairline. If she makes it to 51 she will look just like his mug shots.

L-LOFAN

There he is. Father of the century, and the entire reason for all of Lindsay's troubles. If he would of never been born, Lindsay would lead the charmed life that she was intended to. Michael, your a turd. Don't live off your daughter, that's despicable.

James25

What makes me mad is that Lindsay Lohan and her father Michael Lohan keep screwing up over and over again. They never learn. I believe in second chances. But these people keep wasting all their chances.

Mary Bailey

DAUGHTER TO FATHER DAUGHTER TO FATHER TELL ME THE TRUTH DID YOU EVER LOVE ME

george fudge!

You can tell they are related by the same eyebrows and the dumb-as-nails vacant zombie facial expressions.

6one9

Normal ppl don't jump off balconies!!
Well NO SHIZZZZ!!!
The Lohans are all FAR from Normal!

Blood Red Witch

I tried to read the comments on the LL thread. But the whole concept and comments were just so *shudder* I just came over here. I mean ewwwwwwww!

Michael trying to fly through the air like spiderman is way more fun!

Blood Red Witch

Kate's real classy. See what she has been tweeting. Full of herself.
k8major Kate Major
@
@Stmcgovern listen slut i did and now is not the time to F with me why dont u get off my ass following me
_____________________

footgirl3360...2 Ann Agustine
by k8major
Michael Lohan arrested in Tampa again for contacting girlfriend. I guess that @k8major ***** is worth jumping 3 stories and jail
________

She is eating all this attention up! She needs to change her last name to Lohan!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments