Michael Lohan

Hannibal Lecter Jail Entrance

10/28/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1028_milo_video_2
If we didn't know better, we would have guessed cops were transporting a dangerous serial killer in Tampa moments ago -- but no ... it was just Michael Lohan arriving to jail.

As we previously reported, Michael was transferred to a local hospital Thursday morning after his arrest -- when he fell 34-feet from his hotel balcony ... in what cops believe was an attempt to escape.

Michael was brought back to jail today in a wheelchair ... and it was hilariously suspenseful -- check the footage. It goes great with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

update_bar
3:55 PM: And for good measure, here's MiLo's brand spankin' new mug shot. Hello, Clarice.

Michael Lohan mug shot 2011

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jenny Jet

Obviously, he's been abducted by aliens.

Robert

Oh for fu.... Come on TMZ, I understand Lindsay but not this character. Don't give this fame whore any more publicity.

tami

why is this news worthy?

Marty

wow, this is some exciting stuff...watching a gate.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why are you steaming live? Why don't you come to my house and stream live? I will, at least, try my best to entertain you.

tlcmk

Now they need to accidentally lose all the paperwork so he get's lost in the system for a few years.

teedofftaxpayer

What a fool. Does this guy even work? Seems like all I hear is he's in jail. If he was my dad I would change my name and hide.

Fidel Sarcastro

Boy I hope they make him do the full on Perp-walk.

It's that rapper lifestyle thing

Darn! If he had landed on his ex-wife and daughter and then been struck by a passing bus as he rolled over society would have benefited.

THE HEISS

It's too bad he didn't land on his HEAD instead of his feet , then we wouldn't have to see his lame publicity seeking mug anymore. Please Judge... throw him in a mental hospital in a straight jacket.

Muppet

No wonder the guy thinks he's famous and people like him! Look at the cameras there! Ridiculous!

Fidel Sarcastro

"Darn! If he had landed on his ex-wife and daughter and then been struck by a passing bus as he rolled over society would have benefited"

Think of all the tax dollars that could be saved in all the court fees if they were all gone, the judge, the bailiffs, court reporter, aids, the prosecution and their people... all of em logging in countless hours over this messed up family.

sapphire

Could your cameraman have had enough coffee?? LOL It's making my stomach turn...

FallenAngel

Is Lindsay paying for his lawyer?

Fidel Sarcastro