Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

10/30/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindasy and Dina Lohan
With her big court date just days away, Lindsay Lohan has requested the one person who can put her mind ease to be at her side ... her mother, Dina. What, you were expecting a different parent?

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Dina will be making the trip from NY to LA to be with Lindsay as she gets ready to face Judge Sauntner. We're told Lindsay asked Dina to make the trip, and even booked the flight herself ... something we're told Lindsay only does when she is particularly worried about what might happen.

Lindsay had her probation revoked back on October 19. She could get sentenced on Wednesday to a year-and-a-half in jail, though Sauntner herself admitted that sentence is unlikely.

nof

Wow, four p.m. on a Saturday -

And only 79 haters have checked in.

Everyone must be getting their hate-on and at the beach.

Jay W.

I'll say it again.

They let Marion Berry go... so YOU GOTzta let Lilo go. lol

"YO" valley might be my valley... and my valley might not be "YO" valley... but we ALLLLLL gotz valleys!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I approve of this. By my logic, the more frequently this horrible woman Dinah flies in an airplane, the more probable she is to be involved in a catastrophic plane crash ha ha. What an absolutely disgraceful mother.

GOD

What the hell is that junkie going to do to help her? She most likely won't have **** happen to her anyways because she always violates probation and walks free. What ever.

bring back recent posts

...IF she goes too jail..will b for a matter of hours more than likely...but i think she is afraid of the whole mug shot/admissions/public scrutiny for the umpteenth time

mike

throw her in general population and let her deal with the "real world" maybe then she will realize how privileged her life has been

Ghost Rider

@FUROL, Marilyn got thrown in the mental institution and locked up in there like 3 times, so she never had any mug shots. Maybe Lindsay should start pleading insanity,lol.

Grandma Cracker

Sheriff Baca said there is really good treatment in jail and he would like to see Lindsay get that treatment, but she would need to be in for at least 60 to 90 days.

Jay W.

I once was with a prostitute who knew "Trick James" Said, he was a nice guy.

Jodi

Lindsay is not getting any jail time. The Cali court system feels all she need is MORE community service tacked on to what she already does "when she feels like it" and she'll be fine. LOL

help this young woman

Yeah? We'll see what it happens. I have my doubts.

who-me

lieutenant worf is jealous of her hairline

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

No, TMZ, I wasn't expecting another parent, considering you put it right in the title. I was 99.999% sure that by "MOMMY" you meant her mother.

Judge Gallows

Party ay my house Tuesday night. Everything is free, and I'll be "gifting". Who wants a free duck call? I have cases, for some reason.

Happy

What a shame, that family is so messed up! She needs to go to jail already. What the hell is wrong with her father. Dr. Drew can no longer help. It won't be long before we see one obit or the other. And they made fun of Britney. TMZ is getting just as bad as all the other rags.